Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (64179 Views)

Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Mykelhendriz: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
who told u am suffering am leaving large[/b]but I won't come here to post my laurels just to chase clout

After I read that bolded statement, I went to look at your profile and guess what! I was highly disappointed,[b] you call that living large?!
Dear that environment is met for broke people like you
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by eminikansoso(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Don't go and train for your next fight be chasing clout up and down must u carry everything to social media I have done more for my parents but I won't online to post it for guys to praise me
What did you just say?
Na lies you did nothing

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Don't go and train for your next fight be chasing clout up and down must u carry everything to social media I have done more for my parents but I won't online to post it for guys to praise me

What kind of bitterness is this one ?
Why are you so pained he bought car for his lovely dad?
Why are all this gender so heartless
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Oovi5(f): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Whao!!!

This is d very first time i wil be hearing this on this forum if i am not making a mistake.

May God bless him for u and you for him.

Anyways, dont sideline ur mum o grin

Amen
thank you!
She sidelined me since i was 6!

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by slimjosh231(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
who told u am suffering am leaving large but I won't come here to post my laurels just to chase clout
How large Aunty? Can it be compared to Israel? You have a very bitter heart.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by orohbiro(f): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
slimjosh231:
How large Aunty? Can it be compared to Israel? You have a very bitter heart.
sir respect your self don't let me insult you. u are warned
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by OlawaleBammie: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Oovi5:

Amen

She sidelined me since i was 6!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmmmmm

See ehn, this issue strong small lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Kreme(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Who is this one??
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by slimjosh231(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
sir respect your self don't let me insult you. u are warned
It’s obvious you lack manners also. I presume you to be very arrogant and full of trouble. How will insulting me be of help to you?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by smallsmall: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Awww......So sweet. He is a true Omoluabi, Omorebiyan.

May all hardworking and devoted parents out there reap the labour of love and sacrifice on their children. The morale of this is a reminder to every parent our there to take their jobs as parents very seriously and when you are raised well, whether online or off-line, represent your good upbringing. Hauling insults and spewing hate and bigotry online because you are on a faceless forum will bring you reproach and regret someday like it already did to some people.

To every son or daughter out there, please remember to take care of and honour your parents because someday, it will be your own turn as parents who will reap what they sow.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless you Isreal Adesanya.

Words on Marble.
Train your Child properly, Invest in their Life and the rewards will be there for you.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Cashify: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:

hahahaha you are very funny
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Ghedo99(m): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2021

Have u bought a bentley for ur mum/dad?
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by janetakan(f): 5:48am On Apr 03, 2021
madukaanaya:
hi

Why do you stay in Kano? angry
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by madukaanaya(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2021
janetakan:

Why do you stay in Kano? angry
yes
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by subcbouy: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Thank God no be olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Corpse In His Coffin At His Funeral / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record / Meet The Top 10 Sexiest Premier League Footballers, Ronaldo Is Just 123rd (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.