Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (46371 Views)

Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday / Drogba Hails Mohamed Salah As He Breaks His Premier League Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by friendl: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations ,truth be told ndidi na the strong man
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by nakaman: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
in igbo iheanacho means, "what they are looking for "
ndidi mean "patient" with both players at Leicester they will get what they are looking for.
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
I already gave dis award to you since the day you slayed Man U.

I pray you make Man City say something like that's out boy on Saturday.

Congratulations.
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
highness25:
No be small. Imagine me I de 29 and this dude 25. What a lie

I don't know why most of you guys are so concern about people's age, oh I forgot he's successful and you lots will want nothing but to bring him down... very very pathetic..
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by iconnecta(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
awesome
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by highness25(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Forumobserver12:

I don't know why most of you guys are so concern about people's age, oh I forgot he's successful and you lots will want nothing but to bring him down... very very pathetic..
You're crazy. Why would I want to bring him down? If he's successful in the world of sports does it mean I'm not successful in my own way? Did I comment on your post? Mumu
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by geesilver(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nairalandian:
I love what Senior man is doing.
I remember when my brother criticized him a lot and accused him of not working hard enough.

Congratulations my Man
yes.... there was a time he was like that. almost every one was disappointed then so much expectations was placed on him...thank God for him now we are all happy he is making us proud as...
senior man to the world....

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by geesilver(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
prekumohtim:

Nothing sweet me pass when I hear say Kelechi don get belle
??
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Senior Man Kelz keep representing!!!
We love you so much!!!
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by macho44(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
mysportdab:
Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi celebrated his English Premier League Player Of The Month For Match Award.

Iheanacho scored five goals in three league matches for Leicester before the international break.

He also scored his first Premier League hat-trick against Sheffield United.

The 24 year old is the fourth Nigerian to win the Premier League Player Of The Month Award.

Iheanacho received the award, and teammate Ndidi was delighted for him.

Ndidi played some funny tricks on Iheanacho and called him "Senior Man Kelz" as they both laughed.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBaZjfHVfQ
Senior Man KELZ!!! On GOD BRO, On GOD grin
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kelz make sure u top the highest goal scorer lost this season
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
omlueh:
So at Leicester City he's Known as Biafra International or the Nigerian International, Wilfred Ndidi Inclusive, Please let's put a STOP to all these TRIBAL/RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY.

If he was caught with cocaine or had made a statement that doesn't go down well with you, it would have been right to refer to him as a Biafran boy or IPOB.
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by panpan(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
What does the number "86" on the award mean?
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
salbis:
That Biafran boy making Nigeria proud.
Yes. There are born and breed hustles
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by nick50(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Biafran boys
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by MMXX: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
e we ndidi e ge wete Iheanacho wink
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by mrox4d(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is an example of what hardwork could lead one into...NDIDI please follow suit. ONE LOVE!
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by nihale01(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
More grace
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2021
congrats
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Totalconcept(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=YoungLionken post=100422156]A typical Igbo man is a blessing and always succeed cool.

Congrats bro...
In stealing too. Congrats to the guy
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by MeekySmudger(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
naptu2:
That's Daniel Amartey of Ghana holding the calendar.
,...Calendar abi fut card.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.