Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ankara Tops And Shorts As Low As N800, Can Be Sold As High As N2500. Won't Wash. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ankara Tops And Shorts As Low As N800, Can Be Sold As High As N2500. Won't Wash. (914 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ankara Tops And Shorts As Low As N800, Can Be Sold As High As N2500. Won't Wash. by Skincareproduct: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hello everyone. Yes you read right. Ankara tops and shorts for N800 each, wholesale price. This is a great deal for fashion boutiques, online stores, stay at home moms, students, anyone who is interested in buying and selling clothes.

To get the above price you have to buy a minimum of 4 pieces.

Outfits do not fade nor wash.

This is a great source of income for anyone interested.

We have wholesalers who even resell to fashion boutiques, stores etc who sold for even much more than 2,500. It's up to you and your bargaining power.

You location is not a barrier.

We deliver nationwide and worldwide. For more information. We can be reached or what sapped on 2 3 4 7 0 3 5 8 4 6 4 9 0.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ankara Tops And Shorts As Low As N800, Can Be Sold As High As N2500. Won't Wash. by Klass99(f): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2021
smiley
Re: Ankara Tops And Shorts As Low As N800, Can Be Sold As High As N2500. Won't Wash. by Skincareproduct: 9:22pm On May 11, 2021
Skincareproduct:
Hello everyone. Yes you read right. Ankara tops and shorts for N800 each, wholesale price. This is a great deal for fashion boutiques, online stores, stay at home moms, students, anyone who is interested in buying and selling clothes.

To get the above price you have to buy a minimum of 4 pieces.

Outfits do not fade nor wash.

This is a great source of income for anyone interested.

We have wholesalers who even resell to fashion boutiques, stores etc who sold for even much more than 2,500. It's up to you and your bargaining power.

You location is not a barrier.

We deliver nationwide and worldwide. For more information. We can be reached or what sapped on 2 3 4 7 0 3 5 8 4 6 4 9 0.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Short Drama Between Oba Elegushi, Olori Sekinat And The New Wife / Lies Your Parents Told You! / For Better For Worse Are Wrong Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.