Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Do You Do For Fun? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do For Fun? (19228 Views)

Just For Fun: An Ant Joke � / ORD – I Used To Swap New Born Babies For Fun When I Was In Maternity Ward – Dyin / Please Suggest The Best Beach For Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 1:37am On Apr 04, 2021
TUNECHI86:
Show me the way baba
your phone's the main way. I earn 200k plus with my phone.
do you even know you could earn up to 100£ per month on whatsapp promoting contents you read here on NL with link shorteners (i use ouo.io). I have 20,100 contacts (which i bought) so i earn up to 3£ per day with this contacts.
You better open your eyes and start living.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by TUNECHI86: 2:38am On Apr 04, 2021
I would like we could talk away from this site please
Mp3buzz:

your phone's the main way. I earn 200k plus with my phone.
do you even know you could earn up to 100£ per month on whatsapp promoting contents you read here on NL with link shorteners (i use ouo.io). I have 20,100 contacts (which i bought) so i earn up to 3£ per day with this contacts.
You better open your eyes and start living.
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by hmhameed(m): 4:38am On Apr 04, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

That's not enough reason to keep an obselete console dude ps4 should be your minimum

Anyways I will dashing someone anytime soon and beside some people still keep ps2 talkless of 3
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2021
TUNECHI86:
I would like we could talk away from this site please
okay
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by The5DME(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Wow. That's good, but the data really stay upto one month?
Yeah. Even last month, I had to quickly use it before it expired.
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by itumafriday(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] just gathering your friends to read nairaland comments thank me later
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mycoin(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2021
BigSarah:
Youtube
I feel you sis
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by NoFucksToGive: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2021
hmhameed:

Anyways I will dashing someone anytime soon and beside some people still keep ps2 talkless of 3

I get you but they don't play them . If it was new now in a box then I would understand. But since it's for ps3 ganes the ps4 is good enough for that

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Fantazy(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Acting
As in, I can just form any scene off head and ...
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Dreyton36: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2021
I just travel to see new places , I love nature
With some good kush and nice soft drinks and some good music (Nas_illmatic album) to flow along while having a nice time with some big boobies babes

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by blunt2dcore(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2021
For the console games lovers , available:
Ps4 slim & fat (hacked wt downloaded games & brand new)
Ps3 slim & fat (hacked wt downloaded games)
Xbox 360 (hacked wt downloaded games)
Ps4,ps3,ps2 game controllers & accessories.
Also contact us for jailbreaking (hacking) and downloading of games on your ps4,ps3,Xbox 360 console @ affordable price.

Call/whatsapp: 08076729245

Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Dreyton36:
I just travel to see new places , I love nature
With some good kush and nice soft drinks and some good music (Nas_illmatic album) to flow along while having a nice time with some big boobies babes

Lights up my kpoli in peace
You like boobs cheesy

I see

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by TUNECHI86: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Give me your WhatsApp number
Mp3buzz:

okay
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by therajah: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Joystark:

You are a clown grin
Exactly!!
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Astrologyfact: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Haywhy002:

Abeg I need this ur assistance oo
Drop your number
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Haywhy002: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2021
Astrologyfact:
Drop your number
09025306203 thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by 3RNEST(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

i'm not so great with explanations. But for starters try STAR-CLICKS. I earned 55,000 naira per month by just investing 7,600 ($20) monthly.
or you could try out NNU V2, not much earning potential though, just 18k per month but with a one time payment of 1500 naira.
personally i use:
star clicks (125k to 140k per month)
nnu v2 (18 to 20k per month)
honey gain
scarlet click
flow extra. E.t.c (they all take a lot of time and data though)
in summary i earn up to 200k plus per month sitting at home.
grin hello
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by 3RNEST(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

country's not hard bro, look for income programs online, i'm not so rich though, but i never go broke.
Pls share
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by 3RNEST(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Ponder on how stupid Nigerians are
Then play PS5

Then masturbate

Browse xhamster masturbate some more

Call all my ex's one by one and troll them for still being single

Masturbate imagine cumming on poccahontas boobs though she too old but still

Browse xnxx.com masturbate some more, eat food play PS5 some more

Go on tinder and find an easy girl to fvck

Smoke some AZ , sit back and chill, then reason how fvcked my neighbors life is since he doesn't know his wife is sleeping with my friend

Ponder how it would be getting head from a shemalè, then decided that's too gay for me..

Smoke some more , call mum and hear her sweet voice.. masturbate to my friend's sisters nudes .

Download latest movie torrents or netflix series and binge watch those in bed with the duve up to my neck so the AC In my room doesn't kill me.

Fall asleep and that's a wrap

Mad o.. grin this is too much bro haba
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
3RNEST:
Pls share
google will help you understand better
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by 3RNEST(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

google will help you understand better
Haha, that's rude..as big as google...
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
3RNEST:

Haha, that's rude..as big as google...
i just don't know how to start my explaning things, i'm not a good explainer/teacher.
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by 3RNEST(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

i just don't know how to start my explaning things, i'm not a good explainer/teacher.
The star click u recommend, one hardly earn money from that site, they just deceive people to sign up, upgrade and get your money trap, why earning peanut click daily without cashing out a cent.

You upgrade with 19$, click 1$ per day for 31 days and that's $31 without referral ur money is trap, minimum pay is $50 how can that be possible within 31 days.

So how do u earn big on star-click, throw more light on that sir.

Join star click

shorturl.at/eiAJW
Thanks
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
3RNEST:

The star click u recommend, one hardly earn money from that site, they just deceive people to sign up, upgrade and get your money trap, why earning peanut click daily without cashing out a cent.

You upgrade with 19$, click 1$ per day for 31 days and that's $31 without referral ur money is trap, minimum pay is $50 how can that be possible within 31 days.

So how do u earn big on star-click, throw more light on that sir.

Thanks.
don't make liars stop you from making it in life ooooo. I currently use star clicks. I upgraded with 40$ per month and earn 11$ per day bro.
every month i earn 250$ plus from star clicks.
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

don't make liars stop you from making it in life ooooo. I currently use star clicks. I upgraded with 40$ per month and earn 11$ per day bro.
If you are having problems with that i strongly suggest you use whatsapp to earn. That one is quite easier
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by 3RNEST(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

Who are the liars bro?, so sincerely speaking, u already make it in life by clicking ads?
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
3RNEST:

Who are the liars bro?, so sincerely speaking, u already make it in life by clicking ads?
urgh, stop misquoting. And for your information i bought a plot land in shimawa alongside my first car three months ago, 80% of the cash from 'clicking ads' and 20% percent from 'youtube'. I never make am o but i can still boast of a million plus, all thanks to my phone. abeg op 'take a chill pill'.
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by 3RNEST(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

urgh, stop misquoting. And for your information i bought a plot land in shimawa along my first car three months ago, 80% of the cash from 'clicking ads' and 20% percent from 'youtube'. I never make am o but i can still boast of a million plus, all thanks to my phone. abeg op 'take a chill pill'.
Chai, this man how many times have we tell u that Nigeria is not good for u grin joke o..

Oya share some ideas, clicking ads can be fun @op say wat do u do for fun?
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Mp3buzz: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
3RNEST:

Chai, this man how many times have we tell u that Nigeria is not good for u grin joke o..

Oya share some ideas, clicking ads can be fun @op say wat do u do for fun?
as per say you be small pikin for online world i'll advice you to download the cryptotab app, it costs 2$ or so to download on google play. After that make you find better mining pool join. if you are serious and have better mining mates you should be earning up to 30k in crypto per month. no long cap, i'm pretty sure thats what some people sweat their asses for per month working 24 hours a day. Abeg i just wonder why people say they suffer when they can at least live a comfortable life with their phones.
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by WolandPetrov: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2021
I love using dating and meeting new people. It all always excites me. And if you want to try it yourself then here is a link for you with fatflirt review where you can learn more about one of my favorite dating app. I'm sure that you will like it just as I do.
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by hstar: 1:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: What Do You Do For Fun? by Rushna27(f): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2021
hstar:
Been trying to mail u
I replied u bk na....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.