Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Car Importing Business Partner Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Importing Business Partner Needed (1167 Views)

MRS Oil Denies Importing Adulterated Fuel / Transport Business Partner Needed / Importing Pontiac Cars To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hi, I am looking for a partner that we will be importing cars from the US together. I know everything about the process, how to buy cheap cars, shipping and clearing, cars that sell here fast etc.
I need a partner that is ready to invest between 5 and 10 million. We share profits 50/50. It is a very promising business just don't have the capital now. If you are interested get in touch.Serious enquiries only.Thanks
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Serious inquiries only
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by aumusa: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Do you have a business plan?
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
aumusa:
Do you have a business plan?

Yes Sir
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgbohoSunday:

Yes Sir
Might sound funny but I don't have a company yet so I am suggesting we do emails so that you will get all the info about the business. esusustuffs@gmail.com
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
K
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by seunoj: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ur moniker get as e be. That’s the first point u need to clarify. R u Igbogbo Sunday?
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
seunoj:
Ur moniker get as e be. That’s the first point u need to clarify. R u Igbogbo Sunday?
Not at all. Just used that moniker�
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by Princedevoe(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Do you have a contact in US to pull this off successfully as these cars need inspection to prevent buying flooded or accidented cars? As well as having clearing and shipping agents local and international?
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Princedevoe:
Do you have a contact in US to pull this off successfully as these cars need inspection to prevent buying flooded or accidented cars? As well as having clearing and shipping agents local and international?
Thanks for your response. Have contacts in the US for inspection and have custom and clearing agents here in Nigeria.
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 29, 2021
IgbohoSunday:
Hi, I am looking for a partner that we will be importing cars from the US together. I know everything about the process, how to buy cheap cars, shipping and clearing, cars that sell here fast etc.
I need a partner that is ready to invest between 5 and 10 million. We share profits 50/50. It is a very promising business just don't have the capital now. If you are interested get in touch.Serious enquiries only.Thanks

You don't have the money and you're dictating how you want the profit shared for someone bringing 100% of the money and bearing all the risk

Good luck sir

1 Like

Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 9:05pm On May 12, 2021
rationalmind:

You don't have the money and you're dictating how you want the profit shared for someone bringing 100% of the money and bearing all the risk

Good luck sir
Thanks
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by Angrygoat: 9:27pm On May 12, 2021
Scammer
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by IgbohoSunday: 11:35pm On May 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
Scammer
You are far from been intelligent.
Re: Car Importing Business Partner Needed by ba7man(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2021
I will have no dealing with Sunday Igboho. He's an illiterate anarchist, thrives on division, encourages fraudsters and diabolical.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Transport Logistics Or Haulage / If You See This New Toyota Car, Run For Your Life Don't Buy / Honda For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.