Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,361 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Do I Get My 20k Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Get My 20k Back (593 Views)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. / I Have 20k To Invest / Make 5 To 20k With Just 200 Naira In Just One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My 20k Back by liver123(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good evening to you all nairalanders. Please I need your advice on this. I went to an ATM stand belonging to stanbic bank in shoprite lugbe axis of abuja to make some withdraw of 20k and the cash was retracted back into the machine after it came out of which I have already gotten a debit alert of 20k from my bank. I then went to bank(ecobank) to table the incident and I was giving a form to fill of I was asked to back after ten working days. I went back after the ten working days and the woman I submitted the form to was telling me that ATM are not designed to retract cash bla bla bla. She now said she will send email to the head office of stanbic bank. She sent the message and after the message she asked me to go that when its resolved they will send my money back. Its almost a month now and I have not gotten my money back and am really confused now on what to do
Re: How Do I Get My 20k Back by SamuelLoch: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
liver123:
Good evening to you all nairalanders. Please I need your advice on this. I went to an ATM stand belonging to stanbic bank in shoprite lugbe axis of abuja to make some withdraw of 20k and the cash was retracted back into the machine after it came out of which I have already gotten a debit alert of 20k from my bank. I then went to bank(ecobank) to table the incident and I was giving a form to fill of I was asked to back after ten working days. I went back after the ten working days and the woman I submitted the form to was telling me that ATM are not designed to retract cash bla bla bla. She now said she will send email to the head office of stanbic bank. She sent the message and after the message she asked me to go that when its resolved they will send my money back. Its almost a month now and I have not gotten my money back and am really confused now on what to do

Continue to disturb your bank... That's what I did when it happened to me. I disturbed my bank on Messenger till it was resolved.

On the flip side, did any security official at Stanbic IBTC witness the incident? Lodging a complaint at that branch of Stanbic bank might help, but these people won't take you serious if you don't bank with them.
I don't know why its like that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My 20k Back by liver123(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Continue to disturb your bank... That's what I did when it happened to me. I disturbed my bank on Messenger till it was resolved.

On the flip side, did any security official at Stanbic IBTC witness the incident? Lodging a complaint at that branch of Stanbic bank might help, but these people won't take you serious if you don't bank with them.
I don't know why its like that.
OK thanks
Re: How Do I Get My 20k Back by PeraGSD: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Send a mail to your bank and copy this address. In your mail detail all that has happened quoting dates etc.

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Re: How Do I Get My 20k Back by liver123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
PeraGSD:
Send a mail to your bank and copy this address. In your mail detail all that has happened quoting dates etc.

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
OK thanks
Re: How Do I Get My 20k Back by joinnow: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
liver123:

all your grammer put you for trouble
you for just say atm debit me without paying me. full stop no retract or not. next time learn how not to put yourself in a tight corner

next time withdraw max 5k.

it happen to me at uba then after 24hours no reversal went to gt bank fill form they said 5-8 working day but on 3rd day it was reverse.
go to their online page twitter etc and lay your complain copy cbn

(1) (Reply)

I Use A Dbot On Deriv With A Unique Strategy To Make At Least 10% Daily On Your / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 29/11/2023 / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.