Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,774 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Any Dude Can Make Decent Money Online By Just Writing Words - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Any Dude Can Make Decent Money Online By Just Writing Words (191 Views)

How Any Dummy Can Make Decent Money Writing Online / How To Make Money Online By Liking A Facebook Page. / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Any Dude Can Make Decent Money Online By Just Writing Words by digitaltahir: 4:54am On Apr 03, 2021
*HOW ANY DUDE CAN MAKE DECENT MONEY ONLINE BY JUST WRITING WORDS*

*In this masterclass I will be teaching few persons all I know about Copywriting and how to make millions with the skill monthly.*

*What is Copywriting?*

Copywriting simply means salesmanship in prints or on paper.

It is also known as digital salesmanship

It is the act of using written words to persuade people to do your wish(to buy what you sell).

Infact, the number one skill that has created more online millionaires than any other skill is COPYWRITING.

And the best part is that it is a skill anyone can learn and exel

You don't need a university degree to become a good copywriter

There are successful copywriters with degrees and some others who are secondary school drop outs

There are good copywriters who are 80 years of age and some others who are 18 or less

Copywriters write ads, sales letters, product descriptions, email copies, web content, sell for friends, etc...

Some are passive copywriters

Infact, if you want happiness in life, go and learn copywriting!

You can apply copywriting on freelancing, contracts, or use it to generate market for your products or service in any market and make millions

We all do this unconsciously....

But until you consciously learn copywriting, you will keep selling like an amateur

Just about few weeks ago, I made over N250,000 in sales of one of my digital products

All thanks to copywriting skill. It's not a rocket science �

There are systems and strategies

If an average person like me can write a good copy that sells anything in any market, then any one can.

I did not study English in high school. Infact, I scored a C5 in my waec.

No deep computer knowledge

Infact, I used my smartphone to do all the works

Copywriting skill is a must have for anyone who wants to make money online

*What is the Intensive Copywriting Class all about*
This idea came as a result of the great impact copywriting has made in my life

In 2017, I was totally broke and wanted to make money online.

So, I went online and started applying all I read from different business books. I thought it will be so easy.

I tried everything I knew back then- Network marketing, Affiliate marketing, Online surveys, blogging etc, and I got frustrated because I couldn't get the results I expected

I struggled for almost 2 years without any meaningful results until one day I stumbled on this one secret that changed my life.

The simple secret is:

" *You Have To Sell Something To Make Money Online"*

It's a simple statement but it changed my thinking

So, I struggled and took actions for few weeks to create my first digital product

I put it up online and waited for money to flow into my bank account

But guess what?

I was disappointed once again
Why?
Because I didn't know anything about *HOW TO SELL*

It was then I discovered that knowing how to sell is more important than having what to sell
I also discovered that, to sell with words, I needed to learn *COPYWRITING*

And that's how my journey into the world of copywriting started
- I downloaded and read copywriting books
- I spent money on copywriting trainings
- I watched videos on YouTube, and read series of articles and quickly learnt everything I could find about copywriting and selling
Now, the story is different
I can now write highly converting adverts for any product or service in any market
With the help of Direct Response Marketing:
- I create better products for the right market
- I come up with great marketing and product ideas
- Make money as freelance copywriter
- Collaborate with business owners and companies for better sales
You too can achieve all these...

In this month of April, I will take time off my tight schedule to hold an Intensive Copywriter Class for beginners

In this 5 days intensive class, you will be equipped with the following secrets:

- How I made my first 6 figures online with copywriting and how you too can
- How to sell anything online using a tested and proven framework
- How to apply copywriting on social medias and get enough sales without investing on paid ads

- I will show you the tricks to easily gain customers

- Local and foreign sites to get copywriting jobs and make money with ease
- I will also hand you my formula for crafting long and short copies that sell fast
However, I want a commitment from you.

You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something. Where your treasure (money) is, that is where your heart will be.

The training fee is almost free. The true value of this training

However, I have reduced it to just 5,000 for the training period of 5 days and follow up for life. Cheap right? Lol

Chill ....

In this edition, I have slashed the training fee to N1,000 only

So that everyone can benefit.

But I'm sure it's not for everyone...

No way....,
this fee is just for the first 50 persons to get in.

The 51st person will pay N5,000.

I kid you not. Mind you, I am expecting a sold-out class as always.

It will hold on closed WhatsApp group with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos.

After the class, you will have 6 months free mentorship from me and follow-up for life

*Guarantees*

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again

* If at the end of the training you don't get 10x the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology.

*Other Bonuses*
*25 uncommon ebooks on copywriting you will never find free online: valued at N30,000

Basically, this is a FREE CLASS. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, I gain, you gain. Either way, I still GAIN.

Just pay the appreciation fee and get in:

To join the master class, or for any enquiry, kindly contact me on- 08038681622 or WhatsApp direct- /2348038681622

*Note: only those who pay within the next 48 hours will have access to my fast action bonuses worth N30,000*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother Any Job Available At Osogbo / Please Help A Brother Out With A Job / Pls, Who Knows About Deville Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.