Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Sweat Profusely Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Sweat Profusely Please Help (565 Views)

Baby Sweat Profusely / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot / Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sweat Profusely Please Help by ChampagneF(m): 5:50am On Apr 03, 2021
good day nairalanders,
I know everyone sweats after doing something tedious but mine has been disturbing me for months now. Pre-covid 19 I was not so bothered maybe I didn't sweat that much then but with sweating as a symptoms of covid 19 as at last year I was always scared becos that was when I began to feel that maybe it's abnormal the way I sweat. after walking for short or long distance under this Lagos sun and I board a bus that's when I sweat the most sometimes I feel embarrassed cos I'm thinking maybe other passengers will be scared to sit close to me for fear of Corona lol, back then I thought I had Corona, the reason I didn't call was because of fear of not giving proper medical attention. Its been months now and I still sweat that bad so I think its not Corona. Everytime I walk around with face towel and if by chance I left it at home, my day will be very uncomfortable. I've been thinking of going to the hospital but I felt maybe I should ask here first if anyone is going through the same issue or if its just the hard Lagos sun affecting me. To the doctors here pls is it normal or should visit a hospital
PS i take my bath regularly, once I go out even if its 1 hour I spend outside I immediately take my bath cos I will be very uncomfortable if I don't and change my clothes too. I shower like 5 times daily cos my body is always hot, I prefer sleeping on the floor rather than sitting on the chair or laying on the bed, I take a water alot and I prefer wearing just short, no shirt.
pls help push this to fp help a brother
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by Oluolad86(f): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Please check your BP first
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by matrix199(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2021
It's a condition called 'Hyperhidrosis'. Some factors like high salt intake, extremely hot or even hot weather condition, anxiety are some of the causes of profuse sweating.

Try reducing the level of salt intake and certain spices. You can get antiperspirant. I'm pretty sure your hyperhidrosis would be resolved.
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by othermen: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Indaboski.
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by ChampagneF(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please check your BP first
thanks boss I will
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by Kayberg: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2021
othermen:
Indaboski.

pahose

- Odumeje D F Prophet.
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by ChampagneF(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2021
matrix199:
It's a condition called 'Hyperhidrosis'. Some factors like high salt intake, extremely hot or even hot weather condition, anxiety are some of the causes of profuse sweating.

Try reducing the level of salt intake and certain spices. You can get antiperspirant. I'm pretty sure your hyperhidrosis would be resolved.
you've pointed at things I can relate to, I take lots of salt lately, I'll definitely reduce it and should I stop taking sea foods too?
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by matrix199(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
ChampagneF:

you've pointed at things I can relate to, I take lots of salt lately, I'll definitely reduce it and should I stop taking sea foods too?

Yes you should. Sea foods contain loads of mineral salts like calcium, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by ChampagneF(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
matrix199:

Yes you should. Sea foods contain loads of mineral salts like calcium, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
its going to b hard but ill try, thanks alot ill comeback here to update u. God bless
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by matrix199(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
ChampagneF:

its going to b hard but ill try, thanks alot ill comeback here to update u. God bless

You're welcome. Go and sweat no more!

2 Likes

Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by Quality20(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Reduce ur fear and concern about what ppl feel or might perceive of you. Try to be calm n unperturbed abt ppl unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by Grare(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
My brother...the problem is actually caused by lectins in your diet leading to your internal heat as your immune system fighting hard to neutralize and get rid of the toxins through sweating...Try minimize intake of foods with high Lectin load for sometime and you will see that your body will stop heating up unnecessarily and it will come back to nornal...Just look up Lectins and plant paradox diet on google and YouTube...God bless.
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by ChampagneF(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2021
Grare:
My brother...the problem is actually caused by lectins in your diet leading to your internal heat as your immune system fighting hard to neutralize and get rid of the toxins through sweating...Try minimize intake of foods with high Lectin load for sometime and you will see that your body will stop heating up unnecessarily and it will come back to nornal...Just look up Lectins and plant paradox diet on google and YouTube...God bless.
thanks bro, can u help with a list of food that u know that have this lectins? help a brother, its really embarrassing
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by ChampagneF(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2021
Quality20:
Reduce ur fear and concern about what ppl feel or might perceive of you. Try to be calm n unperturbed abt ppl unnecessarily
I have so many people to prove wrong bros, I'm doing fine though but I still want to be better and it is without fraud
Re: I Sweat Profusely Please Help by Grare(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
ChampagneF:

thanks bro, can u help with a list of food that u know that have this lectins? help a brother, its really embarrassing

Not everybody's system can handle lectins. They can trigger severe inflamation. A lot of foods actually contain lectins...but the most notorious Lectin foods includes: groundnut, beans, soy, grains (except millet), wheat (all wheat products and flour) and the nghtshades vegetables.

About 30% of beans protein are actually lectins. There are some preparation methods used to deactivate most lectins in beans and nightshades. But the lectins in groundnut and wheat are too strong and must be avoided. There are other healthier alternatives to these foods, like macadamia nuts and sweet potato flour.

Just check out and download Dr Steve Gundry (plant paradox diet) on google and watch his videos on YouTube to learn more about the harmful effects of lectins, the proper preparation methods of some Lectin foods and get the list of Lectin free foods....Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Ohun Taa Pee Nii Asirii Ogun Ado Oso Owo / Why Is Your Vagina Is Itchy? / Skin Magnet Cream Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.