Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Help! I Need Info On Canada University Requirement For Foreign Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Need Info On Canada University Requirement For Foreign Student. (231 Views)

Lady Shares How Nigerian Govt. Failed Her After Getting Into Canada University / Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need Info On Canada University Requirement For Foreign Student. by deepthougths(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2021
I am an under 30 Nigerian who is seeking to start afresh abroad. I have completed my first degree in Nigeria, where I studied food Process Engineering and I have complete my year of national service.
What I the requirements to start another BSc in Canada. Will my 3rd class affect my traveling?
I had serious issues from my 200l to 300l, but from my 400l till my 600l I always made a gp of 4.5 or above each semester. I am confident I will make good grades anywhere.
Please I need information on what is required of me to secure an admission in Canada.

Ps... I went to a public secondary school, so will I need to take A level test?
Re: Help! I Need Info On Canada University Requirement For Foreign Student. by Heroulo: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2021
You would be able to gain admission to most universities in canada for a bachelors degree with just your waec result, nothing more. The only problem is getting the visa, you have to write a strong SOP to convince the visa officer why you want to go for another bsc at this age when you already have one.

Also you have to convince them why a Bsc abroad is a good expense when you have such programs in your country.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Nurses Planning To Write Nclex In Sa Or Uk Gather Here For Nclex Buddy / How To Grow Hair Faster Thicker And Longer | Hair Growth / List Of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score 2021 For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.