Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,247 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Propertylink Real Estate Investment Company - A Corporate Scam - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Propertylink Real Estate Investment Company - A Corporate Scam (244 Views)

IBADAN: Need A Corporate Guest House Or Company Accom. / Buy Original Roofing Sheet From A Relible Company @ A Great Price, Call Mr Donal / REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Propertylink Real Estate Investment Company - A Corporate Scam by Autophys1: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
PropertyLink real estate investment company is a corporate scam. They are worse than Omo-onile and will give you grief.
I bought into their Potter's Gardens and Park estate, Eleranigbe, almost 4 years ago. I also paid other sundry fees like legal and survey fees.
First, I was moved from Eleranigbe to Oke-Ogun which is more towards Epe without informing me.
Now they have refused to allocate land to me.
I have called and visited their Magodo office several times. They keep coming up with all sorts of excuses. Their staff have become adept at lying to and deceiving customers.
I have been to their office and spoken to their MD who asked for my file, confirmed full payment but was still not able to allocate land to me.
They are a terrible company, avoid them at all cost.
Re: Propertylink Real Estate Investment Company - A Corporate Scam by Autophys1: 7:53am On May 06, 2021
It has been confirmed to me from the Ministry of Works, Alausa that the estates being sold by Property Link are under government excision.
This means the Lagos State Government has acquired the Land for itself.
Meanwhile, the evil people at Property Link are still selling lands in these estates to unsuspecting victims.
They are a fraud and a scam. Avoid them for peace of mind.
Re: Propertylink Real Estate Investment Company - A Corporate Scam by franjid: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
damn i bought 4 plots there. ��

(1) (Reply)

��️ *school* For *sale* Functional School For Sale. Location : Ala / �promo! Promo! Promo! Promo! Promo!� / Cheap Plots of Land (With Good Potential for Investment) for Sale at Ado–Odo/Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.