Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React (5624 Views)

Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z / Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada (2) (3) (4)

Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by Dailynews22(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2021

Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by Frales6(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
people get talent sha

Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by Dailynews22(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Frales6:
people get talent sha

..yes bro
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by dochenaj: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Frales6:
people get talent sha
Hey Chidimma
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by WifeBeater: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Don't even think of it, dear photoshopper cos it will never work.

Erica is a tested and trusted sëx addict.

A thin and scrawny Laycon simply stands no chance against this girl called Erica Nlewedim.

She's going to fúck every atom of life from Olamilekan, leave the poor man for dead as she moves on to her next victim.

Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by dangotesmummy: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mshewww BB matter don finish Na undecided

Give it a rest undecided
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
There's no way laycon would stand a chance with this girl, cos all she sees in him is a drumstick of chicken

Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by KingClown(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
There's no way laycon would stand a chance with this girl, cos all she sees in him is a drumstick of chicken

Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by Justnice11: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
hmm
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by flokii: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ajeku Kiddwaya.. used and dumped grin

Laycon get levels pass her by far.

Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by Frales6(f): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dailynews22:
..yes bro
I be sis, not bro
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by Frales6(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
dochenaj:
Hey Chidimma
I no be Chidinma ooo. are you looking for your Chidinma?
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by dochenaj: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Frales6:

I no be Chidinma ooo. are you looking for your Chidinma?
Is that you on your dp? You look very much like Chidimma. Maybe you've got a sister with the name
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by Frales6(f): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
dochenaj:

Is that you on your dp? You look very much like Chidimma. Maybe you've got a sister with the name

yeah that's me but I'm not Chidinma. person dey resemble person na
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by dochenaj: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Frales6:
yeah that's me but I'm not Chidinma. person dey resemble person na
That's true. She carries a low haircut sometimes too.

Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by AuroraB(f): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2021
KingClown:

the beauty of a man is in the size of his wallet.

when you have money & power you will naturally have a chance with any woman
So, why's she not pitched with him He's got some money naa undecided
Re: Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React by KingClown(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
AuroraB:
So, why's she not pitched with him He's got some money naa undecided

she's already with someone that has more money grin

PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife #200 To Cook Rice And Fish / Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs / Actress Moyo Lawal Almost Went Nude(photo)