Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,139 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Join This New Christian Dating Site - Yourrami - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join This New Christian Dating Site - Yourrami (133 Views)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / New Christian Music: Mercy Benson - Took Away My Pains / A New Christian Blog That Will Inspire You Greatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join This New Christian Dating Site - Yourrami by Justseyii: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
I heard the story of a 55-year-old widow, according to the storyteller - She was widowed very young in her marriage and was left with 3 children. She made up her mind to train her children before giving relationships a chance again.

30 years came by and all her children have grown and are almost out of the house so she was worried about being alone, at her age, she knew she couldn't be going on blind dates and it seemed pretty alien to her to visit dating sites as a devout Christian.

She was very particular about being in a relationship with someone who was very interested in the gospel as she felt there was no longer time to groom anyone who isn't a match to her Christian faith.

She was introduced to Yourrami Dating and she was given multiple matches that meet her preferences.

Yes, she has remarried.

Visit www.yourrami.com to meet Christian singles near you.

(1) (Reply)

Be Ye Holy For I Am Holy / Reflection 104: The Chaplet Of Mercy / The Fern And The Bamboo Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.