Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

A Good Writer Required To Write A Recommendation Letter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Good Writer Required To Write A Recommendation Letter (236 Views)

What Is The Estimated Amount Required To Set Up A Nylon Factory? / Canadian Citizenship Exam - What You Required To Know To Pass / English Content Writer Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Writer Required To Write A Recommendation Letter by AIIyIic(f): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
I need 3 seasoned writers who can help me write a convincing recommendation letter. The letter should be at least 9 paragraphs long.

For the purpose of this letter, the writer should act as the C. E. O of the company while the letter would be about me, the 'Performance marketer', who worked in your company.

I'll pay 2,000# each for a well written letter.

The letter needs to be submitted by tomorrow's night.

Details of the letter structure can be found in the image below.

Please Hola me as fast as possible

1 Share

Re: A Good Writer Required To Write A Recommendation Letter by BluDesk: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
I sent you an email
Check and respond

Thank you
Re: A Good Writer Required To Write A Recommendation Letter by EmeritusChiboy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
AIIyIic:
I need 3 seasoned writers who can help me write a convincing recommendation letter. The letter should be at least 9 paragraphs long.

For the purpose of this letter, the writer should act as the C. E. O of the company while the letter would be about me, the 'Performance marketer', who worked in your company.

I'll pay 2,000# each for a well written letter.

The letter needs to be submitted by tomorrow's night.

Details of the letter structure can be found in the image below.

Please Hola me as fast as possible

I'm available

(1) (Reply)

Please How Does Banks Hold Contract With Their Sales Agents Or Marketers / CBN To Commence Enrolment Of All DFIs, MFBs, PMBs And FCs On The CRMS Platform / Luno Achieves 300% Yoy Growth With 7m Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.