Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power (53882 Views)

Meet The Pastor Who Farts On The Faces Of Church Members During Deliverance / Should A Believer Join Any Protest, Demonstrate, Carry Placards? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Totilopussylick(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2021
This boy should be arrested tongue
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Harrynight(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Some humans are brainless and so dumb that one idiot claiming god called him will ask them to physically lick their asshole and they will cry
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2021
South's Africans seems to be the most miopic set of people on earth. No wonder it took them ages to free themselves from the enclaves of the white men
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Christianism is being destroyed by alien demons possessed pedophiles and I am loving it and hating it
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by wisewordd: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2021
IME1:
angry Seun warn your mods on the kind of topics they push to the greater readership on front page.
What's the meaning of this nasty topic?
These are the fake and malicious people masquerading and pretending to be Christians in their vain attempt to ridicule the Body of Christ and stand against the Kingdom of God.
It is offensive to we Christians.
I'd be also upset if this happened in any other faith.
If it's in Hinduism or Buddhism it will be equally offensive as it stands to ridicule.

Farting is a natural consequence of passing gas in the process of the digestive system.

Please let's respect people's faiths.

If someone is using the Nok terracotta in a demeaning way we would rise up against them.
If someone is desecrates the Osogbo groove many will rise against it.
If someone calls the adire or kente materials ugly we will rise against them.

There is a limit to "everyone is entitled to his opinion."

If you don't agree, will one be entitled to abuse or curse you or your relatives or children because he or she is entitled to his opinion, freedom of speech or right as an adult?

Please let's all be guided. Mods, Seun and the op lipsrsealed

Meanwhile happy Easter to everyone
Truth hurts.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2021
New meme
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Angelacruz: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2021
I tank God too
EmptyGarden:
Thank God say man no be God o.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by nedekid: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Farthing is not enough, he should poo on their faces.
Watin be my own sef? Na them sabi undecided
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Alejoas(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2021
Our external battery guarantees you between ten to twenty four hours extra working hour on your laptop. Don't let power issue delay you and don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by salem1996: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2021
I will never blame the pastor, i wonder if the followers read their Bible
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Stanleyq: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Faithfull01:
angry
If I were God eh
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by doxxijaw: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2021
ictjobber:

if you want to disarm a black man's brain all you need do is mention God's name...

Lies.

The black man never had brains to begin with.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Dsprave: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Ykc2:
if Muslim can believe that suicide bombing will get them 72 virgins then Christianity is the real religion

Only a stupid, brainwashed Muslim’s think they will get 72 virgin when they die by suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Empiree: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2021
I am MUSLIM, alhamdulilah
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Greatfullheart: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Thank God say man no be God o.
we for don kpeme oo.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by shugabasbn: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2021
The Pentcostal Christian in Africa is just a business and psychomotivation market where the sweetest mouthed man of God feast on the congregation. Unlike the days of orthodox where churches are the home of moral, God n spiritual.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by shugabasbn: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a love from religion of love.
Ride on pastor the odds is with you.

Lobatan
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by alowonle02(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2021
This is madness. This guy has charmed his members, they have loosed their senses.
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Akhee: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Faithfull01:
angry
. South African's 'I CAN'T BREATH'
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Horus(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Ban Religion
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Taitaiwo: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2021
I know some Nigerian are dump but not upto this level of stupidility.... Something like this can't never happen in Nigeria ��
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by ictjobber: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
doxxijaw:

Lies.

The black man never had brains to begin with.

Thunder you know what to do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by ictjobber: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Taitaiwo:
I know some Nigerian are dump but not upto this level of stupidility.... Something like this can't never happen in Nigeria ��

Don't fool yourself
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by just2endowed: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
What if the fart make them truly rich?

Just saying
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
ablejesus26:
[/s]

Don't start on dis thread �� before una go carry yeye argument pollute dis thread now ��
Sai APCheat

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Hassanmaye(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha God of men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin indeed religion of goD
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by aniblue(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Foolish followers.
As for the so called god of men, I don't blame him, na him mumu members I pity
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Ashirioluwa: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why are Africans so dumb?
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
I'll laugh this one off.

I need a meme

Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
femo86:
The werey go chop beans with egg, use coke wash am down d throat...Then, gas it out on stwpid gullible members

D guy has a large reservoir of mess to distribute to several members per service. He is really endowed. What a gift
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by Hassanmaye(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
IME1:
angry Seun warn your mods on the kind of topics they push to the greater readership on front page.
What's the meaning of this nasty topic?
These are the fake and malicious people masquerading and pretending to be Christians in their vain attempt to ridicule the Body of Christ and stand against the Kingdom of God.
It is offensive to we Christians.
I'd be also upset if this happened in any other faith.
If it's in Hinduism or Buddhism it will be equally offensive as it stands to ridicule.

Farting is a natural consequence of passing gas in the process of the digestive system.

Please let's respect people's faiths.

If someone is using the Nok terracotta in a demeaning way we would rise up against them.
If someone is desecrates the Osogbo groove many will rise against it.
If someone calls the adire or kente materials ugly we will rise against them.

There is a limit to "everyone is entitled to his opinion."

If you don't agree, will one be entitled to abuse or curse you or your relatives or children because he or she is entitled to his opinion, freedom of speech or right as an adult?

Please let's all be guided. Mods, Seun and the op lipsrsealed

Meanwhile happy Easter to everyone
Can you please keep quiet, so all the pastors doing yahoo, raping minors is fake nawa for you
Re: Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power by deejayx5: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
TMKsouth:
[/Those pants must real stink. He doesn't change them.

Anyway, they deserve it - their own stupidy. Hope he kills them. cool
Ignorance of the highest order....is that suppose to be a holy pant.
Highly disgusted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Coronavirus: Catholic Church Modifies Worship Mode In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.