Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid (45402 Views)

My Goat Gave Birth To Two Kids. A Male And A Female. / Beginning Of My Goat Farm(a-z) / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by MozB: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feed them properly and watch their health closely. They will grow properly.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by membranus: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bampeh:
Sorry about this OP. You're a good farmer, but this is not a premature kid. continue feeding the kid till 10days by then it will be a bit strong.

bampeh is now a vet doctor

Congratulation Vet Dr. Bampeh!!!

It is worth celebrating. When and where are we doing that?

1 Like

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by oscarvicto(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Abeg who get incubator...

We have a 1056 foreign imported incubator for sale. Reach me on 08063333215. WhatsApp only
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by 2shaw: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Asun things
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Duplexxx: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Congrat o

Wetin be her name na
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by sisisioge: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
God is great! The lamb is cute grin
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
dake40:

So that they will end up in the pot
angry
dake40:

So that they will end up in the pot
Are you in my mind, why did you think what I thought?
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Abeg who get incubator...

Why not suggest KMC- kangaroo mother care grin
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by youngtrace: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh, I remember back in the days when we used fresh goat milk to drink white garri.

The kid will be fine. I admire your ingenuity in saving its' life but while at it, reward yourself.

Try out that old treat and thank me later.

Omo! People dey chop things oo
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by PAWG(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thank God goat no be lion, the kid would’ve been history by now
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
the goat looks like Cristiano Ronaldogrin

1 Like

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Mrlcredible: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shellsploit:
Administer dexacorten 2mg daily and see changes angry
dexacorten for a pet shocked
You well so?
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Onlinefarmstore: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Do you leave close to a radiation site, field or mask or dump site?
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by fayomim: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cancerous goat
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Christistruth00: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
micellgevity:
This kid goat was given birth to two days ago, it cannot suckle its mother's breasts as its height does not reach the breasts. I had to pin down its mother to press the breast milk and use a syringe to feed the kid.

Try to keep the goat shed extra Warm if you can hang a lamp there put some ginger and bitter leaf inside the goats Milk to boost its immunity.

An experienced mother goat would lie down on its side to make it easier for the kid to suck it’s milk.

3 Likes

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Franckelv230:

Mad woman grin grin grin

Is Nwamaikpe female?

1 Like

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Christistruth00: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Atiku:
“RUNT”

Some kid goats can really grow fast with a good supply of Milk and protein rich plants like water hyacinth, Water leaf, Sweet Potato leaves ,Pawpaw leafs, Coco Yam Leaf etc
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
My eyes or this goat is purple and black?
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Ellasure: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
You have tried for the kid goat. Kindly continue the feeding method employed till the mother is able to take over fully. I suspect that the mother may be happy kid for the first time or it is too fat to nurse a kid. With the survival sha everything about the kid and mother should normalised soon

Some over fed mother goat do behave foolishly sometimes but with adequate attention and monitoring you can overcome.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by realstars: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Good Work, Keep On.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by realstars: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Duplexxx:
Congrat o
Wetin be her name na
God's Time.

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
ecolime:

Pukes embarassed
goat milk is actually very expensive
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by AfonjaConehead: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvickky68:
Lol..I no know why anytime I look goat sarakibukola thefacelessman blackpantherxxx HotoroMental face to laugh dey hungry they are always looking high..
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Duplexxx: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
the best

realstars:
God's Time.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by AfonjaConehead: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
fayomim:
Cancerous goat

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by condomuser: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Congratulations on your wife giving birth to a bouncing baby boy.
You now have a son.

1 Like

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by dangotesmummy: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
micellgevity:
This kid goat was given birth to two days ago, it cannot suckle its mother's breasts as its height does not reach the breasts. I had to pin down its mother to press the breast milk and use a syringe to feed the kid.
if your new born goat is male,name is Nnamdi Kanu and if it's female name is allah
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Twelfthman: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
I just don't like to see blood. Mothers dey try... God bless them
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by telkevog(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh, I remember back in the days when we used fresh goat milk to drink white garri.

The kid will be fine. I admire your ingenuity in saving its' life but while at it, reward yourself.

No wonder, it is affecting your overall behavior and comments here on nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Lamasta(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sko sko somebori grin
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Olatara(f): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You no get sense Walahi.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Rodinat: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
One of the main causes of premature in animal is when it mate with the same general,I mean literally goats from same father or mother mating is likely to have deficiency.Cross breeding is the best.Make your goat go mate with another goat from another Papa and mama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) / A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.