Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pls House Help Me Out On This Issue - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls House Help Me Out On This Issue (306 Views)

HOUSE HELP WANTED ( Funny Responses) / Unbelievable Responses To An Advert For Just A House Help / See Hilarious Replies To 250k Salary House Help Job In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls House Help Me Out On This Issue by LNKDOT(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Good afternoon and happy Esther pls house is it possible for a house to be using Two2 metre in a house this is what my landlord has been doing since more than a year now and when PHCN bring bill he we now put everything on we all the Tennant in a month like I am using home and parlor and this man give me bill of 10k and sometime 8k with all thing now things are not easy and we all ask the man to remove one out of the metre or go for prepaid meter........pls and pls
Re: Pls House Help Me Out On This Issue by justinaabeng(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2021
My advice for you my brother is to pack out of the house, becos your Landlord is making money from you tenants. Landlords are not in position to collect nepa money, the tenants are to choose a tenant to collect and pay the nepa fees.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Some Students Go To Library / Catch Cruise � / Make Your Week Joyful With This Wonderful Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.