Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (139 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Meditate on this tonight;

Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Very popular scripture, but has it become your lifestyle? Have you been faithful with 'obedience'?. The bible is a book that contains laws(principles to function). How many laws have you discovered?. Tonight it's a call for reflection. You must know God beyond what you have heard, you must become passionate about having an encounter with God.

In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God. So the book of the law is for you to understand who God is. The bible will remain a story book for you until you make up your mind to get the spirit of revelation and dig out truths that are very important in your journey to life.

I am human and have every right to behave anyhow I want but one thing is certain I always ask myself 'what will Jesus do in this situation', I simply search the scriptures to see how our Lord Jesus will handle a matter and that's how I handle matters, if you really know me personally you will understand my perspective is always different, honestly it is not me. It's the holy spirit showing me the way by his words. I find delight studying the word of God, I want to know him, I want to act like him, I want to be a reflection of everything he represent.

It is one thing for Men of God to show you the way, it is another thing for you to walk in the way, apostle paul was talking about how he is a master builder and his building is upon the foundation of the lord Jesus Christ.

Today is the day our lord Jesus came back to life, today we discovered we are serving a living God, today was the beginning of the full influence of the kingdom. Today marks the beginning of the full operation of the holy spirit in the life of the believer, but what do you know about God that will give you the experience of resurrection?.

Prayer: father we thank you for dying on the cross for us, we thank you for the power of resurrection you have handed unto us, lord by the virtue of this day let everything Good that went dead in our life come back to life in the name of jesus. Everything dead In our life receives the life of Jesus in full in Jesus name.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Of Heart Makes Prayers Real And Effective. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , April 27 2021 / Must All Christians Speak In Tongues - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.