Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,131 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

4 Things You Need To Know About Domestic Dogs In Nigeria - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Things You Need To Know About Domestic Dogs In Nigeria (286 Views)

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Need To Know About Domestic Dogs In Nigeria by Readstories9ja: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Domestic dogs are popular in Nigeria as they can be found in almost every Nigerian home. People use to see these dogs in many compounds but only a few have understood the characteristics of domestic dogs. Before going further in today's story, I would like to make you understand what domestic dogs are.
Domestic dogs are domesticated forms of wolves. According to my research, I got to understand that domestic dogs descended from ancient wolves. The scientific name of domestic dogs is; (Canis Lupus Familiaris)
https://www.readstories9ja.com/2021/04/Domestic-dog.html

(1) (Reply)

Washing Machine / In Need Of Urgent Advice / Adult Male American Eskimo Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.