Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer (690 Views)

Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT / Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why / Messi Reveals The Only Player He Ever Asked To Swap Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by todaynigerianew: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Atalanta full-back, Robin Gosens, has revealed how bad and ashamed he felt when Juventus superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo refused to swap shirt with him.

The 26-year-old defender admitted that it was a lifelong dream to own a Ronaldo’s shirt and did not hesitate to make the move when the opportunity came.

Click the link below to continue reading....

https://todaynigerianews.com/cristiano-ronaldo-refused-to-swap-shirt/

Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by HopeVictor(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Maybe Ronaldo was not in a good mood..or the fear of village people made him to refuse the offer..

1 Like

Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by saheedbadmus(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dats bad .. may b dude no dey in state of mind

1 Like

Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ronaldo too deg feel himself abeg

1 Like

Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by Enoch07: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
now we know

1 Like

Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by Enoch07: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
HopeVictor:
Maybe Ronaldo was not in a good mood..or the fear of village people made him to refuse the offer..
obviously cr7 was not happy, I think that match ended in a draw abi Atlanta win sef

1 Like

Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by HopeVictor(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Enoch07:

obviously cr7 was not happy, I think that match ended in a draw abi Atlanta win sef
Chai..no wonder

1 Like

Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by cassidy1996(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
guy nor get work. cr7 time has passed, him nor get level again, to hell with his dirty shirt
Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by seniormallam(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cr7 will do anything to make you happy on the pitch, goto to YouTube and watch how he relates with people, he's definitely not in good mood that day
Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why will my GOAT swap his shirt with your dirty smelly shirt?
Re: I Was Ashamed Cristiano Ronaldo Refused To Swap Shirts With Me – Star Footballer by MeekySmudger(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
cassidy1996:
guy nor get work. cr7 time has passed, him nor get level again, to hell with his dirty shirt
,..You are the one that is dirty,...you wey u no get up to $1m,..If you see am for real life,..you fit follow am talk,..Better goan focus on making it in life,...You never even make am sef,..you dey talk like this,..He go just employ as gatekeeper.

(1) (Reply)

4 Injured Chelsea Players That Will Miss EPL Match Against Man United / LIVE UPDATE FEED: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 17.30GMT [5.30pm] / Joey Barton Slams Klopp As "Wrong" Over Stance On Signing Unvaccinated Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.