Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! (876 Views)

[Disgraceful Pic] Is This A Weaver Bird Nest? / Boko Haram & Nigerian Military Fighting Near Maiduguri Both Sides With Casuality / Northern Governors Reject GEJ Ahead 2015 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by jiz: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
Imagine! I now believe that north donot only want power return to them but also concern that nigeria must be rule by a muslim and they say islam is a religion of peace? Pls i don't understand what is going on? After world good recommendation on our election, do they want to disgrace us again?
I pray for the peace to rule IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by davidayo: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
useless hausas. they take after their fore-father Mohamed. They never want anyting good for this country. the first time we are to have an eventful election in this country and the world is prasing us they mared it. when we won the right to host miss world they mared it. Nothing good comes from them Bastards. I dey vex infact if i get Bomb i go go blow them up for where dem dey pray. ahh why moreover the development of their states is a source revenue from the south. if this escalates, i want us to raise arms against them hausas cos we are fedup of their animalistic attitude towards the outcome of the election. they should accept they are loosers nd failures also know that the veil covering the eyes of the southners has been removed. Bastard notanas reaping from where they've not sown.
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by ARmanx(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
1st things 1st, u are a big fool and a bastard urself. When i read ur post i realize the Nigerian educational sector is in a state of dilapidation. There are only two kinds of people in this world, good and bad. Hausa is a tribe and Islam is a religion pls respect that. Stop mixing Islam and ethnicity up u fool. Moh'd won't be happy if he were to be in Nigeria 2day (he preached about love). I am a christian and it irritates me when my fellow Christians are this hypocritical. Not withstanding the people fighting in the north should stop. Once again davidayo u are a big fool and a hypocrite. Finally, help me tell stupid jiz that someones religion doesn't make him less evil.
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by Adedotzy: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Let d literates b separated fm d illitrater period!northerners ar indeed a disgrace.
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by jiz: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
ARmanx! You have take this issue personal, even both xtain and muslim, christ died for all and because of unconditional love of christ he died for us all. But based on the report that the young muslim are crying "they want change" and causing riot,set some churches on fire.ASK urself what election has to with destroying churches!
Lastly, never use such abuse words 'sily' 'fool' on God's image for that matter! Even you yourself are God's image. God bless you!
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by obowunmi(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2011
I'm a Northerner --- burn! Burn! Burn! PDP must DIE. Buhari, Buhari!
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by eunisam: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2011
Northeners are mostly educated illiterate!
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by skullbaba: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
MohammeD is an arab aNd hausas Are
blacks.like The formal poster pasted the Attacks are political and ethnic motivated, mind you these foolS Are uneDucated in both weStern And Islamic education they make the world believe they are defending
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by skullbaba: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
Islam but they Are defending the interest of some animals
Re: Northern Sides Are Disgraceful To Nigeria! by Mobsync(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
First of all, davidayo,watch ur mouth dnt eva say what u jst said in public(up north,in hausa areas or anywhere dere are hausas)
I also noticed hw dey "run things", out of evry 2 soldiers, 1 is hausa(d nxt time u see a soldier confirm 4rm his looks, at least u can differentiate an hausa 4rm a yoruba or igbo)
All coups in dis country xcept ironsi was carried out by dem(obj got in by chance nd handed ova power, dey even carried out counter-coups nd kill themselves; NO TRUST)
~~~if d north was in control of d oil,dey would hv seperated demselves 4rm dis country long ago(look at d way dey fought d civil war so dat d south wont seperate with the oil)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Aptitude Test Result / Is This Common Sense? / The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.