Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Best Logistics And Delivery Service In Oyo State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Logistics And Delivery Service In Oyo State. (193 Views)

Mosil Logistics Is The Best Logistics Company In Abuja And Lagos... / Mosyl Logistics Is The Best Logistics Company In Abuja And Lagos... / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Logistics And Delivery Service In Oyo State. by Oromiplus1: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2021
The other day, I was looking for a decent delivery service in Ibadan. It was urgent and I needed a very good delivery service. The first company I hit up was too expensive and I have negative things about them so I didn't bother to hit them up.

Fortunately, I googled the names of delivery services in Ibadan and this guy's name pops up. The name of his gig is SPRINT LOGISTICS. Not only did he pick up on time, he also delivered my package to my client at Oluyole Estate, all the way from Moniya. For those who are familiar with Ibadan, you'll know that it's from one end of the town to the other. His charges were moderate and he was very professional. So I have decided to write a review about him. Here's is his number

07065430914. Facebook : Sprint Logistics
Twitter : @sprintlogistic1.

I'll write more reviews about other services that I have used in subsequent posts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Afraid Of Taking Risks? Watch This Video And Thank Me Later. / How And When To Diversify Your Business / Google Argentina’s Domain Bought By Man For £2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.