Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni (4512 Views)

JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o / Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures / Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by ifysblog: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Popular Comedienne ‘Mummy wa’ Finally Opens up on Having Affair with Mr Macaroni

Popular social media comedian Kemi Ikuseedun better known as Mummy Wa who usually plays the role of a wife of Mr. Macarani in his comedy skits has disclosed that people believe that they actually husband and wife in real life.

Speaking to Legit.ng, Mummy Wa said due to their splendid performance as man and wife in Mr. Macaroni’s videos, people often think in reality they are dating but they are not and she expressed appreciation to Mr. Macaroni for giving her the chance to feature in his videos.

In her words,

“People assume that I am dating Mr Macaroni in real life. Maybe it’s because the character I play is Mrs Macaroni. It’s fine. When they watch our skits they embody everything. They put everything in their minds, spirits, which is good and nice. Some people think we are married in real life.”

She also spoke on how she deals with attention from men and she said,

“I don’t really feel all that. It’s just once in a while that I dress up. I prefer hoodies, I like wearing shorts and cover-ups. I think every girl gets that attention basically, I don’t want to think it’s because I am buzzing.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctdebjD0eQ

Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by Moferere: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2021
That's their headache

4 Likes

Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by Amwitty(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2021
Well I'm trying to understand the shape of her boobs in that yellow dress but it's so difficult to understand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by kingdman: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
dis is what I call milk factory..lol
Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by TheEnygma(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Amwitty:
Well I'm trying to understand the shape of her boobs in that yellow dress but it's so difficult to understand.
You are not alonegringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by Loverboy3333: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
She looks freaky freaky

2 Likes

Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by clericuzzio(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Amwitty:

I'm also confused here.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by Nicepoker(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Amwitty:
that's an oblong shape grin
Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
What manner of trashy dress is she wearing? She looks like a red light district walker in that trashy yellow dress
Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by eMJPossibility(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Amwitty:
that's not boobs but trust me a falling mangoes

whick kind package is that

my favorite fruit as just been messed up

I need to do something ASAP
Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by MilesLamar(m): 5:40am On Apr 08, 2021
Amwitty:

she's a busty lady, she didn't wear a bra in that picture.
Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2021
The caption is misleading.

Made it seemed as though she confessed to having an affair with Mr Macaroni.... whereas she only spoke about being aware of the speculations without admitting anything.
Re: Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni by Amwitty(f): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
eMJPossibility:
that's not boobs but trust me a falling mangoes

whick kind package is that

my favorite fruit as just been messed up

I need to do something ASAP
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See Omowunmi Akinnifesi's $150, 000 Dany Atrache Diamond Studded Dress / Funny Video: Malarious Skit Feat. Comedian AY | DOWNLOAD / [hilarious] Wizkid Ex Girl Friend Justine Fires At Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.