Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,435 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians (363 Views)

Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Splendid235: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Daily Post Nigeria
HOMENEWSPOLITICSMETROSPORTENTERTAINMENTOPINIONEDUCATIONHEALTHINTERVIEWDAILY POST GHANA
CONNECT WITH US

SEARCH
Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSDangote is Nigeria’s biggest problem – Nnamdi KanuPublished on April 7, 2021 By Ochogwu Sunday

Leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has slammed Africa’s Richest businessman, Aliko Dangote for allegedly exploiting Nigerians via the Dangote Cement Company.

The IPOB leader alleged that the Dangote cement is sold cheaper in other countries while the price is doubled in Nigeria.

Kanu made the allegation on Wednesday via a tweet on his verified Twitter handle.

The tweet reads: “In Zambia, Dangote sells cement for 55 Kwatcha (1150 Naira). But here in Nigeria, the same cement is going for 3,000 to 5,000 Naira.

“Dangote is the biggest problem in Nigeria(#Zoo)
#EndNigeria #EndNigeriaNow #EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives”.

Dangote, the wealthiest man on the continent, is the founder of the Dangote Group, which is West Africa’s largest conglomerate.

The company also owns the largest cement producer in sub-Saharan Africa.

Aside from cement, the company also produces products such as sugar, salt, flour, steel, oil, and gas.

Dailypost.ng
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Splendid235: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
I provided the link to my previous post and the mods blocked it.pls Dangote is making life difficult for Nigerians.we need to do something.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
What can we do?
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Splendid235: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
We can protest against his monopoly of cement business in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
U
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by heniford2: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
the day i leave this con3 i will praise you God

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Splendid235:

BUA and Lafarge are both actively producing in Nigeria.

You can buy from them. Don't buy Dangote.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Splendid235:

Lets protest against innosson...atleast, it will be better

Lets also protest against all the bus companies that are solely owned by igbos.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Splendid235:
I provided the link to my previous post and the mods blocked it.pls Dangote is making life difficult for Nigerians.we need to do something.
Is the FG not granting license for people to build cement factory again? We have limestones in most states in Nigeria.

There is limestone in Ebonyi and Cross river in large quantity, why can't Ibeto get license fr those two state government to make use of the limestones?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Problem Of Nigerians by SavageResponse(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Splendid235:

How did Dangote cause your problems?

Some other wealthy people like him prefer to use their money to buy property in the UK and the UAE but he is investing in Nigeria and creating jobs...he's not the cause of your problems.

It's not his fault that the cost of doing business in Nigeria is very high.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Monetization Secrets / You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum / Nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.