Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

See Names Of Rescued Students Of Federal College Of Forestry Mechanisation Afaka - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Names Of Rescued Students Of Federal College Of Forestry Mechanisation Afaka (135 Views)

Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Names Of Rescued Students Of Federal College Of Forestry Mechanisation Afaka by Odumagold(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
The Nigerian Army has released names of rescued students of Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka, Kaduna who were kidnapped by bandits on March 11.

Director, Army Public Relation, Brigadier General Brigadier Mohammed Yerima said the rescued students have been identified as

Continue reading @

https://goldenbaze.com.ng/news/see-names-of-rescued-students-of-federal-college-of-forestry-mechanisation-afaka
Re: See Names Of Rescued Students Of Federal College Of Forestry Mechanisation Afaka by CrazyJill: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
When I tried to go to college, I can say that I had real paperwork problems. A service where you can get help in preparing these documents helped me to solve this problem. I can give you a link to their site. Here is the link editing college essays. I think this is a great option for you so try

(1) (Reply)

Cbap Certification Training / Finally How Candidates Can Create Their JAMB Profile Using Any SIM Card / Which School Should I Go? Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.