Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Wickedness Of God Is Good Transport Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Wickedness Of God Is Good Transport Company (271 Views)

Curbing Incessant Accident In Akwa Ibom Transport Company (AKTC) / Eagle Transport Company (eagle Line) / The Wickedness Of Nigeria Police Cost A Young Man His Life(tragic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness Of God Is Good Transport Company by dadicvila(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
I boarded a God is good bus in Port Harcourt on the 7/4/2021. It was supposed to leave the park by 6:30am since it’s the first bus for the day, but for some strange reasons, they kept arguing and bickering until 8am.

We finally took off by 8am and the journey proceeded relatively smoothly until we got to Ochadamu in Kogi State around 3:50pm where our bus broke down and we all had to alight from the Bus. I understand the fact that like every thing built by humans, buses too can develop fault hence I did not lash out at the driver when it happened. I kept my cool and expected that there will be an urgent intervention by the organization.

The driver reaffirmed that he has reached out to his employers and they have sent a bus from Lokoja to ferry us down to Abuja. 30 minutes became 1hr and 1hr unbelievably became 6hrs. We have spent over 6hrs waiting for a phantom bus that never showed up.

This level of wickedness is unprecedented and shocking to me because I was of the view that GIGM is one of the most reliable transport companies in Nigeria. The utter disregard and disdain for their customers is shocking and painful to say the least.

To cap it all; a mechanic arrived few minutes ago to fix the car. The mechanic is still working to fix the fault as I type this thread.

I won’t be shocked if nothing is done to compensate passengers. I won’t be surprised if GIGM tries to cover this up. This is Nigeria afterall- a place where anything goes and people get away with anything and everything.
Re: The Wickedness Of God Is Good Transport Company by overdrive(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Very unprofessional of gigm.
Re: The Wickedness Of God Is Good Transport Company by illicit(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2021
Eeyah

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Clean Placemats And Remove Stains / Nimc Agency / Nigerian Lady In Shock As Date Storms Eatery With His Own Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.