Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Experts In Properties Needed Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Experts In Properties Needed Here (171 Views)

Properties Needed For Rent And Purchase / Properties Needed. / Properties Needed Urgently @ Nnendu Propertied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experts In Properties Needed Here by SyscoF: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Good morning to the expertise in the house...
Please how much can I build this exact house from scratch to finish not including land.

Location-Lagos.

Re: Experts In Properties Needed Here by deshaadia(f): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2021
SyscoF:
Good morning to the expertise in the house...
Please how much can I build this exact house from scratch to finish not including land.

Location-Lagos.
A lot of factors affect construction cost from experience, building this type of house on the island and mainland can't have the same price, when ready get an Architect to design for you and a quantity surveyor to do the costing for you. You can contact me on WhatsApp on 09069193297 for both at an affordable price
Re: Experts In Properties Needed Here by Adegunle4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Get a drawing from an experienced Architect, from there you can deduce your estimates. A lot of costs cannot be gotten from mere looking at an exterior 3D . You need a clear head on the interior and the finishes.
Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ensuite With A Bq / A Room For Lease In Illaje Off Mobile Road Ajah / Meet Okoli Okechukwu Loveday About Okoli Okechukwu Loveday: MD, De-graceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.