Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

If You’ve Been Listening To Wizkid’s Song, Devil Is In Control Of Your Life – Ma - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You’ve Been Listening To Wizkid’s Song, Devil Is In Control Of Your Life – Ma (248 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music / I Have Been Listening To Brown Skin Girl An I Am Still Trying To Understand It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You’ve Been Listening To Wizkid’s Song, Devil Is In Control Of Your Life – Ma by Voiceofawori: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2021
A man, identified simply as ‘Jossy Thegod’ has taken to his Twitter account to warn people from listening to Wizkid’s song.

Jossy, who alleged the popular hip hop singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, otherwise known as Wizkid of selling his soul to the devil.

The tweet reads in part;

“My Pastor told us in church..

Read more..
https://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/if-youve-been-listening-to-wizkids-song-devil-is-in-control-of-your-life-man-says/

Re: If You’ve Been Listening To Wizkid’s Song, Devil Is In Control Of Your Life – Ma by iKingsley(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: If You’ve Been Listening To Wizkid’s Song, Devil Is In Control Of Your Life – Ma by harmargedon: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
Colorado

(1) (Reply)

Unlock To View Bars To The Bank Series For Continuation / Top 10 Songs Of July / What Music Are You Listening To At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.