Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Swift Networks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Swift Networks (2747 Views)

Nationwide Recruitment At Swift Networks / Swift Networks Recruitment – Various Positions / Customer Service Job At Swift Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift Networks by dixono(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
got an invitation through text
Re: Swift Networks by DFlash1: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Got an invite today april 27, 2012 at abt 6:48pm from Swift asking me to come to their office at Saka tinubu but the text was incomplete so I culdnt determine the date and time. Does anyone have that info pls?
Re: Swift Networks by shy09(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2012
I got the text today too and it reads "further to your application, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to take an aptitude test on Saturday, May 5, 2012. Time 10am. Venue Swift Networks, 31b Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island. Please come with a copy of your CV, ID card and original copies of your CERTIFICATES."

Any one got an idea how the test looks like, wat do we expect please? Need to know how to get prepared for the test. Thanks
Re: Swift Networks by DFlash1: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2012
Ok, thanks shy09, the full text finally came, mine is for 11.00a.m. Same day. Pls I also need help with the nature of their aptitude text too.
Re: Swift Networks by Carrlls: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2012
Busineis the salt of life.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: Swift Networks by DFlash1: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2012
Carlliss, ehm u didnt really help with ur comment did u? #justasking
Re: Swift Networks by henrycorel(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2013
swift networks...invitation for test based on inner caucus info..not publicised..test consist of maths and english...critical reasoning, sentence correction.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Secretary And It Trainee In Ict Company, Port Harcourt / Trivest Technologies Company Is Now Recruiting / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.