Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,324 members, 7,839,541 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended (34668 Views)

Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Twelfthman: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thank God! My thoughts and prayers are with you X. Get well soon
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by HansSpeke: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Read his on life support and organs are failing...

Imo He's as good as dead...

cry

The nigga is gone
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by vioment: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
X babyyy. Na so he dey holla those years.

I grow up on this guy. I been no too know that Pac and biggie Mata finish, but 98, 99, 00, 01, x
Dmx, ja rule, Eminem, the lox, Jay z, timberland, missy, and even nas, na my men that year. Before 50 cent and g unit - especially when I hear "problem child" ( I worry finish that time, so I relate) come in like 03/04, then I cun dey bump project pat, t.i, akon, then Rick ross (port of Miami- classic), etc

Dmx abeg wake up, baba God go see you through.l

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Famousdex1: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
The rapper is dead now ... death is certain and it might come anyday
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Richthekid: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
RIP legend , one of my best rapper finally dead

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Richthekid: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Famousdex1:
Hmmmm....

Looking thru the haters eyes

Guess that’s what the bitcchhhes want from that nigggggga

Thank God the dog is out

And he is up in there

And then there was x RIP the rest is history now continue to rest ...

Dude left 15 children
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
ever heard cases of those who survived?

So what?

The nigga is finally gone:

DMX is finally dead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by dfrost: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Once again it's the darker (growl)... cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Theevilone(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mitsurugi:

His early life was depressive. The ghosts never left him. He found a friend in a dog through dark times and that fuelled his obsession with them.

Tell me this story please
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by PoshTraveler: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Famousdex1:
The rapper is dead now ... death is certain and it might come anyday
na it doesnt come anyday if you dont open doors for it. the dude overdosed hard drugs
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I so much love this guy but, I don't just know why he chose to useless himself with drugs..
Go listen to his interview, he said he was introduced to it by his mentor at 14.

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Keepem:
ho listen to his interview, he said he was introduced to it by his mentor at 14.
I later read about it. That was so bad of his mentor, so so bad of him axwea

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Arvelo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What these bitches want from a nigga??
Still one of my best tracks of him...
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Coolgasman(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wikipedia says otherwise. Nigga's gone. Rip
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Ugandatales: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2021
wagazala:
Price to pay sometimes isnt easy. In this life, you entertain lots of fans but struggling with inner demons. DMX, MJ, Whitney, Robin, marques houston etc.

Wish Naija artistes could lend these guys some advise on how to balance life. How not to over use, over do, fall into depression, love life etc.

You're assuming Nigerian artist don't go through depression because they don't talk about it...it doesn't mean they don't have demons they are fighting too. It's just that people in Africa are less likely to open up about stuff like that. I was shocked when Dr. Sid said there was a time he was suicidal...and that was after he had made all those hit songs. Even the guys interviewing him were shocked. Never assume anything you are not sure of.
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Ugandatales: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2021
GeneralPula:
One of the best rapper ever..

Ruff riders ft 2pac will forever be one of the best street rap song..

God grant him good health..

Ruff Ryders never had a song with Tupac. Tupac was already dead before Ruff Ryders came on the music scene.
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Ugandatales: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2021
vioment:
X babyyy. Na so he dey holla those years.

I grow up on this guy. I been no too know that Pac and biggie Mata finish, but 98, 99, 00, 01, x
Dmx, ja rule, Eminem, the lox, Jay z, timberland, missy, and even nas, na my men that year. Before 50 cent and g unit - especially when I hear "problem child" ( I worry finish that time, so I relate) come in like 03/04, then I cun dey bump project pat, t.i, akon, then Rick ross (port of Miami- classic), etc

Dmx abeg wake up, baba God go see you through.l

Nice chronological order of musicians. You sabi music.

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by GeneralPula: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Ugandatales:

Ruff Ryders never had a song with Tupac. Tupac was already dead before Ruff Ryders came on the music scene.

There was this remix bro?
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Ugandatales: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

There was this remix bro?

I'm telling you Tupac was already dead before Ruff Ryders came to the scene. Tupac died in 1996, Ruff Ryders came on the scene in 1999. Maybe a DJ made the remix...but there was never an official song with Tupac and Ruff Ryders.
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by GeneralPula: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Ugandatales:

I'm telling you Tupac was already dead before Ruff Ryders came to the scene. Tupac died in 1996, Ruff Ryders came on the scene in 1999. Maybe a DJ made the remix...but there was never an official song with Tupac and Ruff Ryders.

Oh ok, maybe a DJ made it..

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by vioment: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ugandatales:

Nice chronological order of musicians. You sabi music.

I still forget ludacris.

You sabi music too, to recognize these list of popular names wey I remember.

I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Famousdex1: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
PoshTraveler:
na it doesnt come anyday if you dont open doors for it. the dude overdosed hard drugs

It might come anyday

People die in their sleep
Accidental death
Unforeseen circumstances (people caught up in shoootout, childbirth...., natural disasters....)
Age related
Illness

Death is certain and it might come anyday
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by PoshTraveler: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Famousdex1:

It might come anyday

People die in their sleep
Accidental death
Unforeseen circumstances (people caught up in shoootout, childbirth...., natural disasters....)
Age related
Illness

Death is certain and it might come anyday
u cant die in your sleep if you where not sick or sleeping in a soffocated room. you only die in your sleep at old age. no agile and healthy human or animal can die in his or her sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos / Moesha Boduong Stuns In Native Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.