Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Do You Know About CFA [Chartered Financial Analyst] Exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Know About CFA [Chartered Financial Analyst] Exams? (1647 Views)

When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / Chartered Financial Analyst (cfa), Abuja / Chartered Financial Analyst(cfa) Video,material,calculator + Free Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About CFA [Chartered Financial Analyst] Exams? by Actman(m): 12:58am On Jul 10, 2007
Overview:

CFA Institute is a global membership organisation that awards the Chartered Financial Analyst Designation. It leads the Investment Industry by setting the highest standards of ethics and professional excellence and vigorously advocating fair and transparent capital markets.

The CFA charter is the designation of excellence in the investment community. It's a self-study, graduate-level program for investment professionals. If you're interested in portfolio management, investment research, advisory services, or investment banking, this may be the right step.

When you sign up for the CFA Program, you become a candidate. As a candidate, you:
- Study for three exams using an assigned curriculum
- Take the three levels of the exams sequentially

If you pass all three exams and meet the professional and ethical requirements, you become a CFA charterholder.

Exams for all levels are held in locations around the world. Level I exams are held in June and December. Levels II and III are only held in June. You can take as long as you need to complete the program, and there is no limit to the number of times you can take each exam.  The curriculum changes each year to meet the dynamic nature and complexity of the global investment profession.

Find out how you and your employer can benefit from the CFA Program [ www.cfainstitute.org ] or Find out everything you need to know to sign up for the CFA Program http://cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/getstarted/index.html

Benefits
If you’re looking for an educational challenge where you build a fundamental knowledge of investment principles that is relevant in every market around the world, then the CFA Program is right for you and your firm.

Benefits For You
- Credibility: Clients and colleagues regard you with a presumption of expertise
- Competitive advantage: Employers and clients want the experience that comes with the CFA charter
- Connections: You’ll join a global network of more than 78,000 professionals
- Recognition: You’ll earn a designation praised by employers and media

Benefits For Your Firm
- A cost-effective and efficient way to increase the knowledge and professionalism of your staff
- A global program that tracks the needs of the industry and employers like you
- A measure of job applicants' competence and integrity

Earning the title of CFA, or Chartered Financial Analyst, is one of  the most prestigious achievements a person in the fields of finance and investing can attain. I already registered for the December 2007 Level 1 exam and presently studying for the exam. If you need more clarifications, visit the official website, post your questions or contact me via my email address. I believe there other members of this forum who are aware of this program and will be able to assist in one way or the other.

Please inform others that you know may be interested. I was told there are a few Nigerians who are Chartered Holders. Our country needs more of such professionals, even in Africa as a developing continent. I'm looking forward to meeting those who are interested or have already registered. Your contributions to the above subject will be highly valued.

Enjoy your day!

(1) (Reply)

. / Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. / FUPRE Hike In Students Charges..how can we tackle this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.