Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. (699 Views)

Good Fx Account Manager's NEEDED / This is Introducing 7 Figure Boss Pro Fx / Fund Your Fx Account With Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Greetings to the Sultans of Currencies in the house...

(5) FX Account Managers Needed. An invaluable currency that cannot be traded for gold is: Relationship.

You don't know how far we can go, together until you act.

A reputable forex broker, XYZ, here, in Nigeria gave me a prompt call as per their regular person on their platform...I remain loyal o.

They asked me to show 5 accounts I am managing, currently and I told them I don't have any.(I'm more of a serial trader)

Still in the spirit, i was then asked to recommend or endorse top 5 Pro Forex Traders that will be able to handle their clients' accounts (trooping in on a daily basis).

The risks is on me, though. Nairaland has been my favourite hub and i can attest to the fun and fact that genuine and reliable traders are herein. I believe so.

How will I know who will be fit for the task?

Pre-requisites:

*(1) Live (Real) Accessible Trading Accounts. Min: $250 - $500

*(2) Trade History for the previous 2 - 3 months.

(3) Should have trading journals, trading checklist, trading watchlist and trading plans.

*(4) Capacity to hedge funds, acceptably.

(5) Indicate if you have a PAMM account with your current broker(s).

*(6) Must be a scalper or swing trader.

*(7) Emotionally intelligent and possess an apt trading psychology.

*(cool In pipettes, how much can you make when you're right and how much can you lose when you're wrong?

*(9) How much profits can you make a month, in %?

*(10) Ability to negatively hedge funds in obeisance to currency correlations and time zones factor.
**(11) Do you have PATIENCE, RISK MANAGEMENT, TRADING EDGE & SELF-DISCIPLINE?

(12) Ability to trade Comex.

NB: Apart from the benefit of endorsing you, you can as well be hired to manage other clients' heavy commemorations, too.

I love a disciplined trader.

If you wish, kindly call me via +2348169665254 or email(mark as important) to cherithenterprise9@gmail.com cc and Bcc, inclusive.

Deadline: A stitch in time saves nine.

PS: I just need to see your trading prowess, that's all.

Cheers!

Yours in the trading endeavour,
Joe.

2 Likes

Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by dawnomike(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
elvhinzey:

PS: We will discuss profits sharing when I dim you fit(optional).

I was quite interested till i saw the above clause. grin

1 Like

Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
dawnomike:
I was quite interested till i saw the above clause. grin

Smiles. Read this post, carefully. You don't know the connection you'll have. Don't trade beauty for ashes. Candid advice.
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by SavageResponse(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
How's your search going? Any luck yet?
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by airsaylongcome: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
elvhinzey:

Smiles. Read this post, carefully. You don't know the connection you'll have. Don't trade beauty for ashes. Candid advice.

Sup. You emailed me
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Sup. You emailed me

Yes, I did. Thank you for prompt reply, man.
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by Theophinio(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
elvhinzey:

Yes, I did. Thank you for prompt reply, man.

Hi boss

Do you have a free Whatsapp group for futures or forex trading
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Theophinio:

Hi boss

Soon to be, boss.

In process...

Cheers!
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Theophinio:

Hi boss

I don't, for now. I could link you up with one.
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 4:03am On Apr 07
Still in need.

The harvest is plenty, yet, few labourers.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out (My 2M Naira Was In Ledger Balance For Over Two Weeks Now) / Forex / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 3/12/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.