Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Rapper DMX Manager Reacts To His Viral Death News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper DMX Manager Reacts To His Viral Death News (389 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper DMX Manager Reacts To His Viral Death News by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
American superstar rapper and actor, Earl Simmons better known as DMX was rumoured to be dead in the early hours of Friday, 9th of April, 2021.
His manager, Steve Rifkind has however taken to his Instagram to react to the viral news.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3eU1ke0doo

What do you think?
Re: Rapper DMX Manager Reacts To His Viral Death News by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
cc. lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Re: Rapper DMX Manager Reacts To His Viral Death News by doggedfighter(f): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
He's on life support. He didn't react anything, Mr blogger undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Village People: Check Out Poster For Comedian Bovi's Upcoming Film / Davido Gift Daughter A 2018 Range Rover Evoque As On Her Birthday / This Is Shameful! Watch As Erica And Laycon Fans Fights Dirty, See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.