Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) (21893 Views)

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by honestivo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Consistency is the issue here
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
orohbiro:
Nice one Kelechi, pls o don't marry a white woman we are waiting for you

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by brightovio007(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
orohbiro:

Igbo Amaka don enter one chance again. We don hear your prayer requests

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ayo2004: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Better than Werner,Havertz and Martial combined cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Timeliness8: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
The noise is becoming too much
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Timeliness8: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
He is going places
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Map1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
orohbiro:
oooooooooooooo le
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Downey(f): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and love their failures" Well done sir!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
orohbiro:
u fit wait taya o ,but am available o will can work things out u know
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ricardo2400(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
I like how Ndidi is always happy and supporting him.
Igbo kwenu �
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Sweetiebella: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Awwwn! Congratulations
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by paschalj4(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
orohbiro:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2021
My Nigga

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 3:20am On Apr 10, 2021
mysportdab:
Nigerian Striker Kelechi Iheanacho has now won the Leicester City March Goal of the Month Award.

Iheanacho scored a fantastic first-time volley in Leicester City's 1-1 away draw at Burnley in March.

The Nigerian scored five goals in three Premier League matches for Leicester in March.

He was recently named the Premier League Player of the Month for March.

During the Burnley match, teammate Wilfred Ndidi played a long ball over the top and Iheanacho scored on the volley.

Leicester City are now 3rd on the English Premier League table.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsMOSw8O6Y

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by aadoiza: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2021
I will rate him if he continues like this for another season
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Congratulations to kelechi iheanacho.....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Isaactroy(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2021
paulolee:
commendable....congrats kelz...
e jus remind me of those goals wey I de score for mtn 5 aside competition for ajegunle dt year..
I was so bad in these kinda goals dt dey named me van persie...i was soo red hot on form that opposing teams do fear me and do talk about me like we hype cr7 n messi..
bin think say I go get sweet career in football but my dad say education is the key to success and thats how I ended up studying economics in my state..
but I still see myself playing as d top 9 for man.u....bcox i gat a piece of cavani n a touch of rashford....fergie abi??
bros, i believe you, destiny can be delayed but can never ne denied, you will win at the end.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Djangote: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
majamajic:
When your time comes

I think Ndidi is behind the camera
just like you said, Behind the Camera. The camera man is never recognised. But the fact remains that, if he is not there, Nothing go really happen for the show presenter.

Na indidi dey do the real crazy and dirty work. chakam!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
orohbiro:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Einere: 8:10pm On May 03, 2021
Hello!
Pls how much is Belarus and Poland visa?

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Still Owe Messi £33 Million From Loyalty Bonusess Despite Departure / Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week / Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.