Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Must 2.5kva Inverter Use 4 Batteries ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must 2.5kva Inverter Use 4 Batteries ? (896 Views)

Fuel Cost: How Much Would It To Setup Complete 3.5kva Solar Inverter? / Mega Promo 2.5kva Inverter System / Video Cloning App: Software Yahoo Boys Use 4 Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must 2.5kva Inverter Use 4 Batteries ? by ugom123: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Can't I get 2.5kva inverter that uses 2 batteries? And can such interver carry a refrigerator?
Re: Must 2.5kva Inverter Use 4 Batteries ? by blackboy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
2 big batteries. And yes a small fridge or medium sized fridge
Re: Must 2.5kva Inverter Use 4 Batteries ? by darocha1: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Yes you can...

Such can carry it but it depends on the capacity of what you have

Check @whiteconsulttech on IG

See their packages below.

There's also the option of Installment Payment

Re: Must 2.5kva Inverter Use 4 Batteries ? by ugom123: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
darocha1:
Yes you can...

Such can carry it but it depends on the capacity of what you have

Check @whiteconsulttech on IG

See their packages below.

There's also the option of Installment Payment

Will a pure sine wave inverter of 2.5kva use two 200AM batteries?

Or only modified wave 2.5kva inverter will do two batteries?

I read that the pure sine wave is better than the modified wave inverter if you want to carry fridge.

My fridge is around 244 Watts and I intend to use it only during the sunny days and the fridge alone.
meaning, once it cools off, I off it. Will this work?

I already have 1kva setup with a modified wave inverter, one battery and solar panels.

So,i simply want to upgrade to carry this fridge using 2.5kva.

(1) (Reply)

Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / Current Payoneer Withdrawal Rate And What To Buy With Payoneer Digital Masterard / Online Legit Paying UTG Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.