Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Unilag Diploma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Diploma (999 Views)

Unilag Diploma/foundation Programme Admission 2013/2014 / Unilag Diploma Admissions / Unilag Diploma Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Diploma by stripemale: 4:33am On Jul 10, 2007
Hello,

Someone look at this result and tell me no course i can get admission in,cause i have been to FUTA for their Pdegree and can not get any course there,now i want to try UNILAG diploma programme can this get me a course ?

English : B3
Maths : C6
Chemistry : Cancelled
Biology : C5
Physics : C6
Economics : C6
Agric : E8
Geography : E8
Yoruba : E8

Please i need advise before i can purchase the diploma form not to waste money, Thanks
Re: Unilag Diploma by GNature(m): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2007
I think you should be able to get a course in the social sciences like sociology, political science, economics etc

You should be able to study business too - banking, marketing, accounting etc

Be glad you have atleast 5 papers and passed english and maths.
Re: Unilag Diploma by stripemale: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2007
Gnature thanks for the hope you gave me but thats what you think you said,will that go far,,,,,i need solid and assurance course i can apply for you know what i mean,

thanks
Re: Unilag Diploma by ferdimako1: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2007
Wait for 2008/2009 UME registration to begin in say November 2007, and get the form against any social science course you want or go through the brochure to get more details. You are worrying about Diploma because you don't want to stay at home. Otherwise you are qualified for some science-based courses if you wish. No Chemistry limits you to few medicine-oriented majors and many Engineering alike.That is all.

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Have Any Info Pertaining Futo's Post Jamb Exam. / Ilesa Grammar School Old Students? / Aau Student Commits Suicide Over Carry-over Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.