Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Which Business Can I Start With 800k - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 800k (5611 Views)

What Can I Do With 800k? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k by niyispage2017: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=nnamdi65 post=100657766][b]please which business can I start with 800k, I just married and I'm 27.
1. Uber/bolt
2. Bet Shop.
3. Sells of phone accessories
4. Start up visa office (I've good knowledge on it)
5.. start website business (I'm a good designer)
6. Goto low travel budget country. Like Asia (uae, Qatar, south Africa etc)
7. Provision shop

Please I need your advise and more business idea.. pls no

A BRIEFING ON WHAT WE DO

As an establishment We do business and that is farm produce sales. Basically We source for clients who are in need of farm produce such as Sugarcane, Cotton, Rice, Cowpea, Maize, Soybean, Sorghum, Charcoals, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cassava, Groundnut, Kolanut, Rubber, Sesame, Tobacco, Cashew, Millet, Wheat, Gum Arabic and We link them to the people who sell these farm produce. The people who sell these farm produce are mostly based in the northern part of the country and the people that buy these items are from other parts of the country. So We act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers and for the past few years We have been doing this on a small scale. But now We want to do this on a larger scale and possibly take the business to next and higher level which is exporting these farm produce beyond the shores of Nigeria to international companies and foreign countries that are in dear need of this farm produce. Now For us to be able to do this on a larger scale, there are certain things We need to put in place and most of the things We need to put in place will cost some good amount of money. So We decided that having an investor is one sure way of meeting up the needs of this business going to the next level and that is what brought about the idea of talking to you to become an investor in this business. Already We have done our feasibility study and I’ve done all my researches on everything that We need to expand this business and We sincerely and honestly want you to be an investor in this business. Even on a small scale, the business is very lucrative and taking it to the larger scale is even more lucrative and extremely very profitable. The business of sales and exportation of farm produce is one sector of the economy that people have not really keyed into even though it’s very mouth watering and a great venture. Already as We speak to you We have started getting request from the international markets for supplies of this farm produce in hundred and thousands of Tonnes but we are limited in resources for now until We are able to set all in place. Being an investor in this business automatically makes you one of the directors and a major shareholder with the company.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k by VOUCHERS4AFRICA: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Independent Merchandisers/Agent opportunities are available for interested applicants.

We are an exclusive discount and gift card service provider offering great income earning opportunities online and at offline markets across Africa.
We are currently looking for merchandisers who will take over business areas within their residency and home, broker discounts and all range of gift card transactions as well as assist merchants with quick verification process of each cards.

VA is interested in individuals who are available, adventurous, goal getters, customer friendly and okay with using the whatsapp/telegram platform. Working mobile phone with whatsapp/telegram is a must.

No age limit, No experience and qualification is required.

if interested mail: hello@vouchersforafrica.com or whatsapp/text/call Call center number+2349018514333

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Their Private Investors Or Lenders In Nigeria ? / Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira / CBN To Begin Monthly Review Of Banks’ Loan-to-deposit Ratios… Retains Interest R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.