Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi (397 Views)

Boko Haram: A Failed Recruitment Drive / Sir Emeka Offor, A Blessing To This Generation- Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah. / Independence Day - A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi by Chimighty007(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Boko Haram is a blessing to Nigeria Muslims - Shiek Gumi

Source NNAMDI KANU TWITTER

The headline read in Hausa;

"Boko Haram ta kawo Alherai Ga Musulmin Nijeriya"

This literally means;

"Boko Haram has brought Blessings to Nigerian Muslims"

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/6e024fc7eb4e641829ca1f258ca0b939?client=news

Re: Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi by wealthgoddess: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2021
wtf!
wind don blow
we have seen the yansh of fowl.
As a Yoruba I know how fellow kindreds hate this man
but he keeps dishing out the truth.
Words of Nnamdi kanu cannot be compared to the words of this government...I believe we all know the difference.
or was it not this same man that opened our eyes to Atiku's nationality??
by the way though, I am an Atiku fan and it is not necessarily because I love him but when our darling daddy of vulturebbqgrils is in the picture, I just have to go for the lesser evil.
now well, I understand most people that hate this guy are Yoruba Muslims, one Nigeria apologists, facists, terrorists, oppressors, etc.
or why should our government be feeding and granting amnesty to our oppressors while they dance pythons in the lands of people fighting for their rights?
why should you steal somebody's oil and still call him a terrorist?
why did you go after Kanu with guns but Gumi with tax payers money and pleads and some stupid negotiation??
or maybe you still don't get it??
How much share of zamfara gold has anyone obtained? you don't think some people are looting this already?
or wait...all those abacha wealth....arent they all from the oil of Kanu's people??
put yourself in his shoes...you will go more berserk than him.

A wise woman Gifty Akita once said
"a man is free to do bad but let him know that his evil will be upon his own head"
like one falseprophet1 here use to say,
Nigeria is only a pack of cards, it's fall is certain.
this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi by MightySparrow: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Boko haram, almajiri, banditry, herders are instruments in the hands of Nigerians Muslims. They will eventually unleash terror, on Nigeria.
Don't be deceived, there are no innocent Muslims in this. Antichritian gan, is a staunch Muslim, an e , jihadists Islamic, raising the next generation of terrorists in his Islamic school

Islam will destroy Nigeria,
Re: Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi by Freestainworld(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2021
I pray this makes front page which is 70% not possible, so all those in the forum will be see it, this Kanu of a guy keeps leaking secrets, while many dislike and call him a fool, his words keeps manifesting with time.
Re: Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi by Chimighty007(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
I pray this makes front page which is 70% not possible, so all those in the forum will be see it, this Kanu of a guy keeps leaking secrets, while many dislike and call him a fool, his words keeps manifesting with time.

If you want to know why the country is like this then read comments on Nairaland Forum. Sometimes, I share tears. Imagine how many who spoke against Rawlings of Ghana, late Magunfuli of Tanzania etc but are all enjoying it today. If it pleases the UK so much, why the breakup? It's easier for them than us still they're breaking up.

All regions will surely remain in slavery even there's no Northern in Government cos their constitution is more than enough.

Have we ever thought of the almagamation, how other regions weren't represented? Have you thought about the Constitution written by few individuals to govern all? It tells other regions that they're not part of the system but are just accommodated

Has the North ever thought seceding? Why? Find the reasons why others want out then you'll know why the North has never thought of seceding.

I'm happy cos we're all involved.

No government (politicians) cares about you. They're all after their immunity and families.

Even the politicians are fooling their party members. Imagine taking a bullet from APC for a politician in PDP tomorrow he leaves to APC without consulting you cos he already paid you off, yet you're carrying party on your head.

We're doomed except we wake up. It has nothing to do with tribe, region or religion.
Re: Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi by illicit(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2021
A blessing in disguise
Re: Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi by fourboys: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2021
zoo

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise From Matured Mind / Show-off Your Nairaland Likes And Shares. / Meet The Men Of God Who Wanted To Be Like Jesus, They Fasted 40 Days And Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.