Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. (437 Views)

Windows Or Mac. Which Should I Go For In My Case? / Get Your Youtube Channel Monetized In 1 Week Buy Youtube Views And Subscribers / Gain Free Views And Buy Youtube Subs, Comments For Small Youtubers (YTMONSTER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. by OcholaKings: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Greetings to you all.
Its actually my first time posting here.

I will be needing your sincere view on this.
Am a graphics designer and am currently awaiting my admission into the University and its not forth coming.
I intend going into full time graphics design after school.

Since the admission is not forthcoming instead of writing jamb this year and spending another year at home again, i want to enroll in a Graphics Design School (Academy) to learn graphics design fully like Video editing, animation etc.

So should i enroll in the Graphics Design School?
Re: Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. by DewaleGraphic(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Yes absolutely, I'm also a graphic designer myself and I can tell you that's the best choice to make at the moment, you can learn your full time video editing and animations, the moment you start to put yourself out there and connect, the moment you start making that money, enroll into NOUN( national open university) it won't ate up your time, only test and exam is compulsory...plus there fees are cheap and you have space to learn other business rather than sir in one school for a while four years, guy reason am, and na the same bsc, without strike or an obstacle

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. by OcholaKings: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2021
DewaleGraphic:
Yes absolutely, I'm also a graphic designer myself and I can tell you that's the best choice to make at the moment, you can learn your full time video editing and animations, the moment you start to put yourself out there and connect, the moment you start making that money, enroll into NOUN( national open university) it won't ate up your time, only test and exam is compulsory...plus there fees are cheap and you have space to learn other business rather than sir in one school for a while four years, guy reason am, and na the same bsc, without strike or an obstacle
DewaleGraphic:
DewaleGraphic:

Thanks bro, please which multimedia academy can you recommend.
Re: Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. by DewaleGraphic(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2021
OcholaKings:

Thanks bro, please which multimedia academy can you recommend.

About that, I honestly have no idea, I learnt Adobe After effects from a friend, tutorials and udemy videos( those will teach you much more than any Nigerian company will) and you'll get a certificate if you follow the right procedure rather than paying an academy for half baked lessons,
I hope you already know illustrator InDesign and Photoshop else you've not started
Re: Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. by Telegram234(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
U can also learn video editing on your phone.
I advice u to download kinemaster app.
It is the best of all the video editing app.
And u must be watching YouTube tutorials on how to use it and different tricks like video cloning, video intro design and cinematic design and more.
If u are interested, I can send link to watch them
Re: Which Should I Go For, Your Views Is Needed. by chuddyforlife(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Telegram234:
U can also learn video editing on your phone.
I advice u to download kinemaster app.
It is the best of all the video editing app.
And u must be watching YouTube tutorials on how to use it and different tricks like video cloning, video intro design and cinematic design and more.
If u are interested, I can send link to watch them

nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mac Pro For Sale / My 12-year-old's First Animation Attempt! He Learnt It From Youtube. / Free Data Giveaway Going On This Week To Our Customers When You Buy Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.