Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. (2777 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime / How To Get Free N2,000 Airtime Or More To Any Network From This App (100%) / Earn N1,000 Airtime If You Get Answer To This Question Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Incomecure: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
I am surprised someone recharged through my bank account 1000 naira twice today.

I attached the message.

Today is Saturday I can't go to the bank to lay complain.

And I really want to find out who this person is.

I called the number and I found out that the person's name is Emma.

He even mentioned the name of my bank which I never mention to him when I called.

I really want to track him down or find out what happened.

Please I need suggestions.

Edited

I just found out that its even two different numbers.

+234 7065 621 938
+234 8165 621 938.

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by chatinent: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Freeze account first.

Report bank to remove number from account.

1 Like

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Incomecure: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:
Freeze account first.

Report bank to remove number from account.

Today is Saturday, bank is not working and their lines are not working.

I sent email nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Okoroawusa: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sorry o!

1 Like

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by chatinent: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Incomecure:

Freeze account from your phone.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Incomecure: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Sorry o!

I am not concerned about the money, I want to know what happened or track the person down.

7 Likes

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Incomecure: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

Freeze account from your phone.

I have sent the balance to another account, so I want to know what really happened. If it is a case of theft, I would like to track the person down.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Okoroawusa: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Incomecure:

I am not concerned about the money, I want to know what happened or track the person down.
I wish you luck

3 Likes

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by val15: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Check on line to find the code you will used to block the bank account number
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by chatinent: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Incomecure:
I am surprised someone recharged through my bank account 1000 naira twice today.

I attached the message.

Today is Saturday I can't go to the bank to like complain.

I called you the number and I found out that the person's name is Emma.

He even mentioned the name of my bank which I never mention to him when I called.

I really want to track him down or find out what we happened.

Sb has access to your account.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by mymadam(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Incomecure:

Your bank must have a code for you to temporarily block your registered phone number from your account... without visiting the bank! Find out ASAP and DO IT... before it is too late. Good luck undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by lekush(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Most likely you were using a particular phone line for your bank transactions and you probably abandoned or lost the line and the telecoms company recycled the line and sold to someone else. The new owner can use a short code like *737* for GT Bank for example to recharge that same number

Solution: Go to your bank on Monday and find out the phone line attached to that account. If it's the old line, change it ASAP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by rookidmart: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
OP: login to your bank's Mobile app and request for your statement of account, it should give you an idea of the platform used to make the recharge.
If it's USSD then the person somehow got access to the SIM card you used to register at your bank.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op get money o, where una dey see money self?

3 Likes

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by SweetiliciousD: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekush:
Most likely you were using a particular phone line for your bank transactions and you probably abandoned or lost the line and the telecoms company recycled the line and sold to someone else. The new owner can use a short code like *737* for GT Bank for example to recharge that same number

Solution: Go to your bank on Monday and find out the phone line attached to that account. If it's the old line, change it ASAP

How possible can à stranger perfect à transaction without the Owner's password?
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
I bought a Sim card some years back.I was receiving bank alert from 2 banks that I did not bank with.But the alert I received was birthday wishes and #10 interest.Although,there was no funds in those accounts sha.They don't send me messages any longer.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Juliearth(f): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Incomecure:

I attached the message.

Today is Saturday I can't go to the bank to like complain.

I called you the number and I found out that the person's name is Emma.

I really want to track him down or find out what we happened.

Use USSD code to freeze your account for now and then escalate the issue on Monday.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Juliearth(f): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Incomecure:

I have sent the balance to another account, so I want to know what really happened. If it is a case of theft, I would like to track the person down.

It might be an insider job. Same thing happened to me and it was someone under my roof that perpetrated the act.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by joe4christ(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2021
I fail to understand how someone will recharge same number with two indexes. How is that even possible?
+234 7065 621 938
+234 8165 621 938.

This is confusing. Except if one line was an error

1 Like

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Incomecure: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
joe4christ:
I fail to understand how someone will recharge same number with two indexes. How is that even possible?
+234 7065 621 938
+234 8165 621 938.

This is confusing. Except if one line was an error

Bro do you know I am just seeing this?

I have been furious all these while not being careful enough to know that it is two different numbers.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by lekush(m): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2021
ow possible can à stranger perfect à transaction without the Owner's password?

You don't need a password to buy recharge card using USSD code as long as the line being recharged is the line attached to your bank account

2 Likes

Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Etesam(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2021
lekush:
ow possible can à stranger perfect à transaction without the Owner's password?

You don't need a password to buy recharge card using USSD code as long as the line being recharged is the line attached to your bank account
I so do hate that arrangement!
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by joe4christ(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Incomecure:

Bro do you know I am just seeing this?

I have been furious all these while not being careful enough to know that it is two different numbers.

You're lucky the person only recharged. People have lost millions to same bruhaha
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Incomecure: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
joe4christ:

You're lucky the person only recharged. People have lost millions to same bruhaha

So this is a lesson

I need to know how managed it happened.

So I can be able to protect myself.

To avoid future occurrence.
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by joe4christ(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Incomecure:

So this is a lesson

I need to know how managed it happened.

So I can be able to protect myself.

To avoid future occurrence.

This looks more like an inexperienced rookie. Cos a pro will run this in the middle of the night when he is sure you're fast asleep. And so u won't detect on time till he wipes your account and convert it into SportyBet account where u won't be able to trace before withdrawing into a bank account. That's how pro operate!
Re: Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. by Incomecure: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
joe4christ:

This looks more like an inexperienced rookie. Cos a pro will run this in the middle of the night when he is sure you're fast asleep. And so u won't detect on time till he wipes your account and convert it into SportyBet account where u won't be able to trace before withdrawing into a bank account. That's how pro operate!

Wow, so what information could he have about me?

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Want To Unlock Inq1 Phone For A Friend / Help!! My Google Nexus 7 (3g) Screen Just Cracked / Why Can't I Use Airtel Opera Mini Bundle To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.