Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" (21569 Views)

"Stay Off Drugs Kids" - Wizkid Advises / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by viviangist: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Harry Song has advised his followers to stay away from social media if they want to find a good partner.

The singer, who got married for the second time two weeks ago, said that "90% of men and women on social media are influenced wrongly".

He added that there are still good husbands and wives out there.

Read his post below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/iamharrysong/

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by TheMohican(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
He isn't wrong..

Taking your relationship to social media is not a good idea..

Many of us learnt that the hard way

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ain't no truer words!

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
If na my type full this world eeh, Facebook, Instagram owners dem go chop stone..

Na only Seún fit chop money

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Peace081: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by pretydiva(f): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
He don turn motivational speaker undecided

27 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
pretydiva:
He don turn motivational speaker undecided

Leave am. When marriage sweet, na to dey do marriage counseling. If e crash, e go turn philosopher or red piller.

I wish they the best.

The mods are so mischievous. Why add “newly married”? grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by lkillbrokehoes: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Leave am. When marriage sweet, na to dey do marriage counseling. If e crash, e go turn philosopher or red piller.

I wish they the best.
"them". don't mention. grin

24 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

I wish they the best.
cheesy cheesy. I tire for am too

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Magnoliaa(f): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
But you go come sosha media come promote your song to find true fans, ba? Abi na pipu for the villages in ya hometown dey listen to RnB or what do you sing?

If you don't geddiforrrk. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:
But you go come sosha media come promote your song to find true fans, ba? Abi na pipu for the villages in ya hometown dey listen to RnB or what do you sing?

If you don't geddiforrrk. undecided

I think he meant we shouldn’t be swayed by all the bad marriage news on social media or we shouldn’t go for social media addicts as they may be too caught up in “fakery” or “wrong follower-ship”. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Magnoliaa(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

I think he meant we shouldn’t be swayed by all the bad news on social media or we shouldn’t go for social media addicts as they may be too caught up in “fakery” or “wrong follower-ship”. cheesy

Okay. We haff hear what he has to say. He outrightly said we should stay off social media and slammed 90% of people on it, though. Methinks it is just a demonization of social media, when you can even find "the wrong crowd" in real life. People will marry who they'll marry sha.

7 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay. We haff hear what he has to say. He outrightly said we should stay off social media and slammed 90% of people on it, though. Methinks it is just a demonization of social media, when you can even find "the wrong crowd" in real life. People will marry who they'll marry sha.

90% na exaggeration, but me for even use 99.912%. So, I can’t speak on that. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Magnoliaa(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

90% na exaggeration, but me for even use 99.912%. So, I can’t speak on that. lipsrsealed

So, you sef think say not one of us is marriageable? grin And you go con be a part of the less than 1% wey remain o, abi for where you dey? Issokay. You pipu shu goan be marrying yourselves inside bananas' and baobab trees.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by pocohantas(f): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So, you sef think say not one of us is marriageable? grin And you go con be a part of the less than 1% wey remain o, abi for where you dey? Issokay. You pipu shu goan be marrying yourselves inside bananas' and baobab trees.

I dey inside the 99.9%. No energy to prove I am different abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by kindness9: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Very true
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by onoms4luv(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Everybody one turn marriage counselor,

abeg face your newly married wife abeg. pipo dey wen dun see their missing ribs for social media,

if e nor work for you nor mean say e nor dey work.

Tankio

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Dalil8: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Slow down Oga. E never even reach 2 months lol!

By the time u enter the 7th year u go dey speak in tongues.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by NwaNimo1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by 4tomandchi: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
So na social media been won make you commit suicide abi?

Thank God for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by sanyablaze(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
wow!
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by dfrost: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
cheesy grin

The pancake abi na foundation for their face no be here shocked

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by sophxx: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Who ask am. I no see any true love for dat him so called wife eyes anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Franzinni: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hahaahha all nah cruise ... If you know you know ... Happy married life ...

Harry get one mashure daughter that girl fine like final... With full option ... See if only I could...I would !!!
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Emmastan291: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Awon Motivational speaker grin.
Enjoy your wife.. What works for you might not work for another person.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Kingspin(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
The advice is necessary.

Trying to hook up online could be terrible.

For you to chat on online these days you must go by the code of conducts. Those codes are pretends, chameleon and deceitful, which is really messing up things.
People are no longer their true self.

Imagine chatting with someone for two-three years and when you finally meet the person, you notice a complete different individual. Then you stop asking, is he or she really the one?

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
You're right.

Hope we that only hunt for bitchess can stay online and continue doing our fishing on social media.

Cos many olosho plenty online die and you'll definitely always get them in abundance.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Victoria938(f): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
True talk
Social media is full of Audio life style.
Soro Soko

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by wpadmin: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
How does someone go on social media to look for a partner?

I doubt so..

But if true... people get mind be that.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Splendor4(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
now e don see wife he's now a motivational speaker... e go shock em
it is well with his marriage..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage To Perform At Jay Z's 'made In America' Festival / Iyabo Ojo's Pinkies Foundation 5th Year Anniversary In Pictures / Nnamdi Oboli Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Husband's Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.