Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh (30310 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back / Ik Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Weighs In On Tonto Dikeh's Social Media Rants / 'you Get Nyash Like This'? - Fans Comment On Tonto Dike`s Photo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Why are Yoruba's always angry when any of their wealthy son marries an Igbo lady?

They will keep fighting the marriage until they break it. But you see them forcing their daughters on the throat of any wealthy Igbo by fire by force marriage and even when they enter any Igbo family, they eventually destroy that family and cause disaffection between brothers.

Too bad
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
BernieLee:
Them for just lockup. Seeing this images, I'm more convinced its a scam.
Me too
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
UNDP, UNN, UNRS, all na UN.
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by larrixauto2017(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Check My Signature Asap
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Loandbehold: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
United Noble Rescue Service, not United Nations.

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Ekugbeh(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
Simps hating all the time.

If you all see Tonto in person, you would be starstruck by the smoothness of her skin alone.
what is smoothness of a skin?

Na wa o.

Some people never ceases to amaze one.

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Gandollaar(f): 1:40am On Apr 11, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Gullible People Annoy me...You Obviously have a Pin size brain...What does Tonto Dike want to achieve by Fooling Herself?!Even,the White man in that picture looks like someone they picked from Kosovo.
Stop fishing for idiots Mr lowlifer.
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Gandollaar(f): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Ekugbeh:
what is smoothness of a skin?

Na wa o.

Some people never ceases to amaze one.
You sound like you are salivating over her smooth skin already.

C'mon son, pee it out already!
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by WoundedLamb: 1:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Lol... the GraGra247 guy that was quick to quote me when the award was rumoured to be fake suddenly went mute this time. That's what you get when you hate to hear something good about others. grin

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by seguno2: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2021
BernieLee:

Did you try to google the Ambassador Steve Midallah? What did you find

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Tedpgrass: 2:59am On Apr 11, 2021
BernieLee:

Not yahoo yahoo but Karoo (Korean scam)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai, we got beaten in the game!!! angry

At best a homonym but likely to be a fraud acronym...

Feel for T, tbh

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Martialb1(m): 3:03am On Apr 11, 2021
JaneYave:
God remembers, surely he does. He gives peace for despair. Let things like this keep happening so the world will know the God of women is on the throne

Sister dey use your head e no hard. So 'God of women' awards people who didn't do shit abi, tell me i want to know abeg

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 4:54am On Apr 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... the GraGra247 guy that was quick to quote me when the award was rumoured to be fake suddenly went mute this time. That's what you get when you hate to hear something good about others. grin

You see how narrow minded some people can be.

United Noble Rescue Services gave Tonto Dike award and you are here excited and masturbating and claiming United Nations gave her award.

You all quickly rushed to the media to claim United Nations gave Tonto award. Abeg shame no dey catch una??

Even their certificate looks like Oluwole certificate made under the bridge in Lagos Island.

Please Google and see for yourself what the real united Nations awards and awardees looks like.

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by driand(m): 5:49am On Apr 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
Simps hating all the time.

If you all see Tonto in person, you would be starstruck by the smoothness of her skin alone.
and after that what happens?
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by WoundedLamb: 6:05am On Apr 11, 2021
GraGra247:

You see how narrow minded some people can be.

United Noble Rescue Services gave Tonto Dike award and you are here excited and masturbating and claiming United Nations gave her award.

You all quickly rushed to the media to claim United Nations gave Tonto award. Abeg shame no dey catch una??

Even their certificate looks like Oluwole certificate made under the bridge in Lagos Island.

Please Google and see for yourself what the real united Nations awards and awardees looks like.

She was given an award for her services. People recognized her contribution which is more than you can say for yourself.

Sorry, nothing else you say is relevent

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Ekugbeh(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
You sound like you are salivating over her smooth skin already.

C'mon son, pee it out already!
please, not ready for ur petty conversation
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Gandollaar(f): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2021
driand:
and after that what happens?
You empty your pocket.

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by aspabay(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Just a simple internet search of this ngo would have just exposed the lie. This is an ngo not United Nations.

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

She was given an award for her services. People recognized her contribution which is more than you can say for yourself.

Sorry, nothing else you say is relevent

Auntie nothing you also say to defend a runs girl is relevant. And they gave her award for doing what exactly??

So it has obviously dawned on you that its not a UN Award cos shame won't let you argue about that.
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Aboguede(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Small bribe to cool down ur demons

Abeg we no.wan see u for every idiot house oh doing interview like say u be first lady

Women KiNg grin
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by MightySparrow: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why can't Tonto Dike and Churchill reconcile their differences, I think they are made for each other: they both are collecting prizes and Honours.

Check the thread below.

Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Duplexxx: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yeye dey smell for dem ass
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Kreddy: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Loandbehold:
United Noble Rescue Service, not United Nations.

Good day sir, ppls I would like to reach you out sir. can I send a dm
Re: UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh by Loandbehold: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Kreddy:

Good day sir, ppls I would like to reach you out sir. can I send a dm

Of course you can

Eniafe Momodu Visits Femi Otedola At Home / MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors / Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband