Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image (43549 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by IAH(f): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2006
Nice courage, her future is bright! cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by funty(f): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2006
those  boobs  of  hers  are  damm  too  big  and  i  dont  believe  saying  she  is a  new  person  can  change  her  reputation  if i  were  a  guy, i'll  never  want  to  be  seen  with  a girl  with  boobs  like  that  and  her  so  called  new  image  doesn't  make  me  feel  any  different  about  her  and  besides  she  cant  blame  other  people  for  making  her  appear half-nude  on  film  that  makes  her  seem  almost  like  a loser  to  me[color=#990000][/color].
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by Ynot(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2006
funty:

those  boobs  of  hers  are  damm  too  big  and  i  don't  believe  saying  she  is a  new  person  can  change  her  reputation if i  were  a  guy, i'll  never  want  to  be  seen  with  a girl  with  boobs  like  that  and  her  so  called  new  image  doesn't  make  me  feel  any  different  about  her  and  besides  she  can't  blame  other  people  for  making  her  appear half-nude  on  film  that  makes  her  seem  almost  like  a loser  to  me[color=#990000][/color].

Whats your point? Reduce the boobs or cover it up?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by nympho: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2006
I felt ur posting there baby......it's quite touchy! keep up the good work gurl......do keep in touch if you wanna discuss or chat over anything......catch ya
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by reka2u: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2006
all i know be say change or no change some people still they fill am as she dey bring those forbidden fruits out, layi se u self won lie say u neva taste am b/4.
anyway, she shld be coming back to her senses cause time, friends, area and community are against all that flesh and blood, so more grease to her elbow if she neva change and much kudos to her if she don change. a beg change topic
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by thelma2(f): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2006
hi just joined in. i believe Cossy should be allowed a second chance she deserves it. But of a truth, if she were in the U.S we all know she'll be rolling in dollars
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by Bree(f): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2006
that itch aint changin' nuthin'
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by palabest: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2006
Dont know her from Eve. Saw her name and image for the first time yesterday.

funty:

those boobs of hers are damm too big , if i were a guy, i'll never want to be seen with a girl with boobs like that [color=#990000][/color].
@ funty
Not my type too but as they say, one man's meat is another's fish (oh sorry, poison). Check out the trend on what turns men on/off.

Let her live her life the way she wants it, wetin concern me oh jare. cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by osteen(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2006
Good or Bad, there is always a story to tell. cossy should just be her self and enjoy life while it last. we have all got ower lapses
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by sweetpea(f): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2006
u guys are really funnny.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by KennyG(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2006
Good that she's changing her image
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by spikelord(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2006
Haven't seen her lately.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by Larufa(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2006
U can't change your past.
But your present and future are within your reach and Influence.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by tomiwizzle(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2006
maybe all yoo should just leave her to do what she knows best a'aight. and about her new looks lets just wait for a while to see the outcome.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by tomiwizzle(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2006
well the main gist is that the whole nudity stuff emanated from cossy, showing off her huge boobs 'n' now the new kid on the block anita. well should we say naija dey step up or wetin.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by tomiwizzle(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2006
funty hope you ain't taking it to personal. for sure you know that's what most guys cherish in a woman. well it is very true according researches carried out.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by Seun(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2006
Are you sure that this new image of a thing pays her? Maybe she has saved enough to start a regular business?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by abbey02(f): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2006
well may be yes
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by trendy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2006
Cossy will always be cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by jaybaby(f): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2006
still d samuni
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by richyboy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2006
she was never a very good actress,just hope she can make a better musican, anyway i wish her goodluck in all her endeavours.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by freaskie(m): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2007
A new image is needed. Pls appeal the Censor's Board to approve for her o. If she can do her own productions without being nude, she would not go back into that silly life o[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by mekoyo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2007
She has indeed changed. From her interview with the sun she looked different.
Her tones sounded clean and she is willing to be a good girl now. I think she is tired of all the obesere stuff and rubbish that she has engaged herself into. Now she wants a change. That is a very good one for her.

She can be that good girl if she continues in this way.
Encourage her please. I think she needs this now the most.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by jaybaby(f): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2007
Sameni
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by danderson(f): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2007
Any New Pictures of her BOOBS wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by 9ja4eva: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
smiley grin Thats wat u want to see shey?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by ogunyemy(m): 2:21am On Apr 28, 2007
i think d girl is a piece of antiquity whose hope has been chattered upon the rock of disappointment
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by jaybaby(f): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hehehe
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by 9ja4eva: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2007
Wat
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by jaybaby(f): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2007
Water & Garri Make Eba on Ur Wedding DAY! grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by balash(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2007
ur capsules still remain for general grin @ u
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by 9ja4eva: 4:22am On May 01, 2007
jaybaby:

Water & Garri Make Eba on your Wedding DAY! grin grin

Na u sabi oh.So ao ur wedding with Cossy as ur bridesmaid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.