Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Truth About Earning Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Earning Money Online (164 Views)

Here Is What You Need To Know About Earning In $ / All You Need To Know About Earning Online / If You Are Serious About Earning Money Via Paypal, Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Earning Money Online by Stanleyafam(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2021
5 years ago my ex girl friend left me, probably because I was broke, the normal outings was very difficult for me to indulge in, so I was that boring boy friend with no vibes, no cruise and as we know, money enhances these things.

Well, she met some other guy that did well for himself, I'm still happy for her though.

But that action she took really changed my life for the better, so actually I'm glad that her decision actually pushed me into self development and testing of several models of business.

So here I am sitting in my one room apartment thinking of what next I should do to make money after I was heartbroken, good thing is I was opportuned to have an Android phone oh no a BlackBerry phone with internet so I was always googling How To Make Money Online.

Okay so I got interested in making money online and I began researching but all I came across was one form of Ponzi scheme or the other nothing substantial so I got fed up and also lost money that I didn't even have, until I met Prince, a good friend of mine who was actually making money online.

Prince practically turned my life around at a point in time when I was so down and it was difficult for me to have a good meal to eat and also difficult for me to have money to buy good clothes to put on so that somehow I can get a new babe because that was what I wanted, well having a new babe then wasn't much of a good idea I guess I was naive.

So here I am today not doing bad for myself because I was opportuned to be guided by my friend Prince.

So at this point of the story I'll be listing out some things that I've learnt about making money online and how you can also make money online with these tips.

Guys it's going to be a long read so hang on and believe me all these things are coming out straight from my experience and from my head.

For free coaching send a PM
Re: The Truth About Earning Money Online by Stanleyafam(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2021
1. DEVELOP THE HUNGER

What do I mean by develop the hunger this simply means you need to get hungry for wealth you need to get hungry to break out of the rat race you need to get hungry to break out of that small circle that keeps you within means of struggling, automatically when you are hungry for these things it means you are hungry for success.

People always say leave your comfort zone so that you can turn your life around and that is what being hungry means.

A hungry man can never be comfortable he can never be in his comfort zone so once you develop that hunger then that is the first step.

That first step pushes you to research pushes you to network with people pushes you to discover hidden skills that you have right inside you.

Send a PM for free mentorship.
Re: The Truth About Earning Money Online by Stanleyafam(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2021
2. RESEARCH

Research is one of the most important things when you intend making money online.

we have been blessed with the internet so it's a whole lot easier to research.

For this you can use YouTube, Google, join groups on Facebook, buy paid courses but for now as a beginner I think the best is using YouTube videos.
Re: The Truth About Earning Money Online by Stanleyafam(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2021
3. FIND A COMMUNITY TO JOIN

Finding a community to join is also very important.

A community is more like an association of people into the same trade as you, so it becomes easy for you to get new ideas, network with people, come across more opportunities and learn more new things.

A community also helps you 2 easily troubleshoot the model of business you choose to do online.
Re: The Truth About Earning Money Online by Stanleyafam(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2021
4. SKILL UP

This can't be overstretched it is very important to have at least 2 skills.

Making money online involves either selling your service or selling a product.

In any of these things you wish to sell, the truth of the matter is you need at least 2 skills or more to effectively sell them.

I'll mention the few of the skills you need here then you can go ahead and research more on it, mind you these are not all of the skills I'll be mentioning but to give us a direction on where we going to, I will mention five of these skills.

Content creation

Copywriting

Graphics

Running paid ads

Email marketing

As a matter of fact these skills listed up there can also give you a job off line maybe in a company, I mean you can literally work anywhere with the skills mentioned if you can properly learn them well so it doesn't just restrict you to the online space.
Re: The Truth About Earning Money Online by Stanleyafam(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2021
5. SOURCE YOUR CLIENTS

Of course you can't make money online if you have no clients.

I was watching The Wolf of Wall Street the other day very interesting movie and the guy in that movie said sales is a tool for taking money from your clients pocket into your own pocket.

So we see that if you must sell your service or sell your products, you'll need to sell these things to people which are your clients.

So you need to know how to source for your clients.
Re: The Truth About Earning Money Online by Stanleyafam(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2021
I have a very short attention span and I know a lot of us do a lot of things that takes our time so let's put a stop to this here for now

BUT I HAVE A BONUS FOR YOU.

Follow me on twitter @collinschyke and send me a DM to receive an ebook on how to make sales on WhatsApp to a tune of at least N5k weekly

Don't forget to send me a PM for my free coaching session.

Have a wonderful day.

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job With Tiproyal / . / Clearance Sales Of Imported Caterpillar Construction Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.