Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business (3681 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by y2kaustin(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hi,if anyone in the house has a domiciliary account with Zenith bank,with a Dollar cheque booklet.Kindly get in touch with me lets transact.We want to effect a transfer form abroad to Nigeria.You will never regret you volunteered as you will immensely benefit from this and smile to your bank.

This transaction is "LEGITIMATE", not fraudulent ok,kindly get in touch with me on 08134340380.Pls,get in touch if you have the dollar cheque booklet.thanks,

1 Like

Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by 2BdBest: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
I don't believe the requirements to open a dom account in Zenith Bank are that stiff. Why don't you open one yourself and reap the so-call benefits you are willing to dish out.
Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by chris2h(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2011
419!No, let me guess. U will first hack someones account thru sql injection techniques in an outside bank, then send the fake money via swift to a zenith bank account, and because their banking application has some loopholes you use your plant in a specific branch to post the money to the local database, then you withdraw using dollar cheque. Get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by y2kaustin(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2011
you are just running your dirty mouth you don't even know whats going down.why not inquire.rather than runnin that hole in ur face called mouth, idiot,
Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by bashydemy(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2011
Good i have a Domiciliary account with Zenith for over 2years but i dont think its hard thing to get like the first poster said why not walk into Zenith bank and get it done yourself if its legitimate
Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by y2kaustin(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2011
does your account have a ollar cheque booklet?? if yes lets get started,get in touch with me on 08134340380 thanks
Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by bashydemy(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2011
^^ i dont wanna do bussiness with you walk into Zenith bank and get one open its very easy
Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by winner4104: 1:27pm On May 02, 2011
hello, in way of transact with you, is count to know as simple thing but you said if anyone in the house has a domiciliary account with zenit bang but i know that with your speech i believe that they are is no hope for me of having transaction with you due to your comment so if they are is a way out kindly mail me back and also share wayout in effect of transfer form abroad to nigeria. thanks
Re: Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business by bayol2001: 5:42pm On May 02, 2011
yahooo yahooo on dis forum oooooo, pls run from d poster cos he is nw aggresive cos he got caught, run like professional

(1) (Reply)

Consumers Want Govt To Regulate Foodstuff Prices / Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network / Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.