Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,023 members, 7,856,109 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Secret Exposed!!! - Profitable Mini Importation Secrets From Zero Naira To 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Exposed!!! - Profitable Mini Importation Secrets From Zero Naira To 50k (494 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation Business / How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation Business Plan In Nigeria / How To Start Up A Profitable Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Exposed!!! - Profitable Mini Importation Secrets From Zero Naira To 50k by LearnToEarn(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
MAKE #50,000 MONTHLY SECRETS OF MINI IMPORTATION THE GURUS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW

Trust Me they don't really want you to know how they make those astronomical figures monthly

BUT!

If you want to know how to build your mini importation business from zero to #50,000 monthly

READ TO THE END

Hello there!!!,
Mini importation has become so rampant these days I’m sure you must have heard of it before
So my aim here today is not to just teach mini importation
But to show you how you can make massive profits with it!!!
Talk about starting from a hundred thousand per month
And the sweetest part is that we’re going to be starting from ZERO NAIRA

Years before now this was practically impossible but in today’s world this is a reality but with some work of course.
So today I’ll be teaching you

- How to choose the right products that’ll make you money
- How to get customers buying these products effectively
- How to import successfully from China ,Turkey, Uk, US and Vietnam
- How to start with ZERO NAIRA

Now before we begin let’s deal with the critical issue of what to import, many people just start importing clothes, shoes and bags but there are thousands doing that already!!!
My candid advice is to find a unique product, import and then cash out massively on it.

THIS IS THE FIRST TRUE SECRET OF SUCCESS IN MINI IMPORTATION

The second is your marketing strategy
It is one thing to get the products down to Nigeria and it is another thing to be able to sell them down in Nigeria

Like I always say, what makes you stand out, what makes people look for you, what will make people look at your products and queue for them is how unique they are and the need they will meet for your potential customer

This is why identifying the product you’ll sell is very key
Products that will sell very fast are called HOT PRODUCTS
Hot products have 3 marks
- They solve a problem
- They make life easier
- They are what is in vogue at the time

If a product has one or more of this marks it is wise to import it and sell
I’ll be giving a full list of HOT products you can import for FREE just send me a direct message concerning it through my signature
Now how do you identify these hot products?
First look for something a lot of people are already interested in buying. This is the first key then you look at the competition there if a lot of people are importing then it’s a good sign it’s selling
What you then is find a micro niche e.g. male enhancement pill is a niche, a micro niche would be an organic male enhancement pill

Also pick something that people will easily pay for
Like I said the key here is importing something that is in demand already
Sexual products in my opinion sell faster and hotter than most
Next is health then beauty

You can go to the health section and look at diseases or conditions people are talking about most
You can also use google keyword planner to know how much people are searching for a product
Go to google and type “google keyword planner”
All you do is type the product idea you’ve thought of and you’ll see how many searches it’s getting per month
Also on the importation site do market research, this is simply checking the Hot sales section which is what people are buying now!
Also check and engage social media Facebook and Instagram
I’ll have explained more but I am limited by file size here on Nairaland
You can contact me on Whatsapp through my signature for more guidance on this
You can also get a video explaining this in more details from me

Now that you know what products to sell, the next thing is knowing how to sell them to customers

Obviously this would be achieved online.
Here right now I’ll be clearing you on one truth most mini importation teachers won’t tell you
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SELL FAST AND MAKE HIGH PROFITS IN MINI IMPORTATION YOU’LL NEED TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
PAID ADVERTS
THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH
Getting customer to buy isn’t magic
It takes strategy, this is the secret of the most successful people in this business
The good news is that it’s not expensive and the number of sales you’ll be getting from the adverts when done well would lead to so much profit for just small adverts
Now I’ll be teaching you three solid ways
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Instagram influencers
- Sites that you can put your product on and get them sold

Now Facebook ads is quite easy but you must be very careful if not your ad would be flagged and poof! That’s it, you might not be able to advertise again
To fully understand this I have a video that explains it both Facebook ads and Instagram ads
To get it just send me a message through my signature

Instagram influencers are people who have a high followership on Instagram and so can promote your products on their pages and encourage their followers to patronize you
This works really well but you just have to be careful to find someone with an audience that will be ready to buy your product

Now I have successfully solved the major problems in the mini importation business
Let me tell you one more TRUTH the issue is not successfully bringing products into Nigeria but getting them sold and cashing out on your sweet profits
Don’t go in blind anymore
But the goodies I have for you today don’t end here, now I’m moving to the part most people have been waiting for.
In this section I give anybody who is interested in starting up mini importation successfully the power to start with ZERO NAIRA and surely build to getting capital to start officially
The Gurus have lied to you, you don’t just start mini importation with #5000 and make #100,000 in 30 days
That’s a cheap fake lie, anything that will actually work will need capital of time
The average price you need for your first successful mini importation run is #25,000
Yes #25,000 it might seem much but some people but this is the truth
With this I can confidently assure you of making at least 1 times or 2 times your capital

NOW BACK TO STARTING WITH ZERO NAIRA
Many might not have this and I thought about this for so long then I got it
This is through drops hipping or pre-order group
This is where you get people interested in a particular niche (product or service) then you show them a product they’ll pay at least half of your price, you order then they’ll get their products once it has arrived

I’ll be explaining again okay if you want to import an enlargement oil and it costs 2000 per bottle plus shipping let’s say #3000.
You add your profit to it let’s say #2000 plus delivery #1000
So everything comes down to #6000 you source people on Facebook or even Nairaland here and then get them in a group or broadcast list then tell them the price is #7000 but they can get it cheaper for #5000 if they order before the goods come in
If even just five people order you make #5000 in profit at the end of the day #1000 from 5 people
So as you do this over time you slowly increase the number of people ordering and then more money comes in as people tend to trust you more

Then you can start saving till you have money to import fresh on your own. Once you can get it right with your first capital
YOU WILL NEVER LACK CAPITAL AGAIN
I can assure you of that

So there it is you can start with zero naira
Now onto the importation process
I won’t lie to you Importation is quite easy but many people are not straightforward because they believe by withholding information; the so called “secrets” they can make more money out of you
And then when you pay they just give you the same 1688 tutorial you’ve always been hearing and you ask yourself “”Why did I even pay for this again?”
They collect your money and don’t take you to where you want to be

Let me tell you now I won’t be doing that
I will be showing you what I know, WHAT WILL WORK FOR YOU
Of course all these information in this post costs money, easily over #30,000 but here you got them for free
Now you can get even more explanations and practical steps
I will also be sharing out videos of all the importation processes including
- Importing from China, US, UK ,Vietnam and Turkey
- Full video explaining how to pick the right products to sell
- Full video on Facebook and Instagram ads
- Full contacts of the best importation agents, shipping agents and couriers that can deliver to all your customers easily
Plus bonuses
- How to open a PayPal account that can send and receive here from Nigeria
- Full pdf’s detailing all these processes

It might sound unbelievable but you can get all this form me once you contact me on Whatsapp through my signature on Whatsapp

My signature is right below this post

Note this offer is only open for the next 3 days then I’ll close it up, because so many “Gurus” will be on my neck for even writing this post out for free in the first place

All you need to do to get them is just to message me through my signature below this post and take necessary action

This will only be accessible for the next 4 days

See you can choose to remain where you are or take steps now to build your future freedom

Don’t waste time, once you leave here the chance might be gone already and you’ll NEVER GET IT AGAIN

The choice is yours

Message the number in my signature bellow this post

1 Like

Re: Secret Exposed!!! - Profitable Mini Importation Secrets From Zero Naira To 50k by Passwordkenny: 1:08am On May 02, 2021
Good day Sir,
Please I am interested in the tutorial video you want to offer, couldn't see your number on the post but my whatsapp number is 08122281353.
I will appreciate your responses sir.
LearnToEarn:
MAKE #50,000 MONTHLY SECRETS OF MINI IMPORTATION THE GURUS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW

Trust Me they don't really want you to know how they make those astronomical figures monthly

BUT!

If you want to know how to build your mini importation business from zero to #50,000 monthly

READ TO THE END

Hello there!!!,
Mini importation has become so rampant these days I’m sure you must have heard of it before
So my aim here today is not to just teach mini importation
But to show you how you can make massive profits with it!!!
Talk about starting from a hundred thousand per month
And the sweetest part is that we’re going to be starting from ZERO NAIRA

Years before now this was practically impossible but in today’s world this is a reality but with some work of course.
So today I’ll be teaching you

- How to choose the right products that’ll make you money
- How to get customers buying these products effectively
- How to import successfully from China ,Turkey, Uk, US and Vietnam
- How to start with ZERO NAIRA

Now before we begin let’s deal with the critical issue of what to import, many people just start importing clothes, shoes and bags but there are thousands doing that already!!!
My candid advice is to find a unique product, import and then cash out massively on it.

THIS IS THE FIRST TRUE SECRET OF SUCCESS IN MINI IMPORTATION

The second is your marketing strategy
It is one thing to get the products down to Nigeria and it is another thing to be able to sell them down in Nigeria

Like I always say, what makes you stand out, what makes people look for you, what will make people look at your products and queue for them is how unique they are and the need they will meet for your potential customer

This is why identifying the product you’ll sell is very key
Products that will sell very fast are called HOT PRODUCTS
Hot products have 3 marks
- They solve a problem
- They make life easier
- They are what is in vogue at the time

If a product has one or more of this marks it is wise to import it and sell
I’ll be giving a full list of HOT products you can import for FREE just send me a direct message concerning it through my signature
Now how do you identify these hot products?
First look for something a lot of people are already interested in buying. This is the first key then you look at the competition there if a lot of people are importing then it’s a good sign it’s selling
What you then is find a micro niche e.g. male enhancement pill is a niche, a micro niche would be an organic male enhancement pill

Also pick something that people will easily pay for
Like I said the key here is importing something that is in demand already
Sexual products in my opinion sell faster and hotter than most
Next is health then beauty

You can go to the health section and look at diseases or conditions people are talking about most
You can also use google keyword planner to know how much people are searching for a product
Go to google and type “google keyword planner”
All you do is type the product idea you’ve thought of and you’ll see how many searches it’s getting per month
Also on the importation site do market research, this is simply checking the Hot sales section which is what people are buying now!
Also check and engage social media Facebook and Instagram
I’ll have explained more but I am limited by file size here on Nairaland
You can contact me on Whatsapp through my signature for more guidance on this
You can also get a video explaining this in more details from me

Now that you know what products to sell, the next thing is knowing how to sell them to customers

Obviously this would be achieved online.
Here right now I’ll be clearing you on one truth most mini importation teachers won’t tell you
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SELL FAST AND MAKE HIGH PROFITS IN MINI IMPORTATION YOU’LL NEED TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
PAID ADVERTS
THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH
Getting customer to buy isn’t magic
It takes strategy, this is the secret of the most successful people in this business
The good news is that it’s not expensive and the number of sales you’ll be getting from the adverts when done well would lead to so much profit for just small adverts
Now I’ll be teaching you three solid ways
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Instagram influencers
- Sites that you can put your product on and get them sold

Now Facebook ads is quite easy but you must be very careful if not your ad would be flagged and poof! That’s it, you might not be able to advertise again
To fully understand this I have a video that explains it both Facebook ads and Instagram ads
To get it just send me a message through my signature

Instagram influencers are people who have a high followership on Instagram and so can promote your products on their pages and encourage their followers to patronize you
This works really well but you just have to be careful to find someone with an audience that will be ready to buy your product

Now I have successfully solved the major problems in the mini importation business
Let me tell you one more TRUTH the issue is not successfully bringing products into Nigeria but getting them sold and cashing out on your sweet profits
Don’t go in blind anymore
But the goodies I have for you today don’t end here, now I’m moving to the part most people have been waiting for.
In this section I give anybody who is interested in starting up mini importation successfully the power to start with ZERO NAIRA and surely build to getting capital to start officially
The Gurus have lied to you, you don’t just start mini importation with #5000 and make #100,000 in 30 days
That’s a cheap fake lie, anything that will actually work will need capital of time
The average price you need for your first successful mini importation run is #25,000
Yes #25,000 it might seem much but some people but this is the truth
With this I can confidently assure you of making at least 1 times or 2 times your capital

NOW BACK TO STARTING WITH ZERO NAIRA
Many might not have this and I thought about this for so long then I got it
This is through drops hipping or pre-order group
This is where you get people interested in a particular niche (product or service) then you show them a product they’ll pay at least half of your price, you order then they’ll get their products once it has arrived

I’ll be explaining again okay if you want to import an enlargement oil and it costs 2000 per bottle plus shipping let’s say #3000.
You add your profit to it let’s say #2000 plus delivery #1000
So everything comes down to #6000 you source people on Facebook or even Nairaland here and then get them in a group or broadcast list then tell them the price is #7000 but they can get it cheaper for #5000 if they order before the goods come in
If even just five people order you make #5000 in profit at the end of the day #1000 from 5 people
So as you do this over time you slowly increase the number of people ordering and then more money comes in as people tend to trust you more

Then you can start saving till you have money to import fresh on your own. Once you can get it right with your first capital
YOU WILL NEVER LACK CAPITAL AGAIN
I can assure you of that

So there it is you can start with zero naira
Now onto the importation process
I won’t lie to you Importation is quite easy but many people are not straightforward because they believe by withholding information; the so called “secrets” they can make more money out of you
And then when you pay they just give you the same 1688 tutorial you’ve always been hearing and you ask yourself “”Why did I even pay for this again?”
They collect your money and don’t take you to where you want to be

Let me tell you now I won’t be doing that
I will be showing you what I know, WHAT WILL WORK FOR YOU
Of course all these information in this post costs money, easily over #30,000 but here you got them for free
Now you can get even more explanations and practical steps
I will also be sharing out videos of all the importation processes including
- Importing from China, US, UK ,Vietnam and Turkey
- Full video explaining how to pick the right products to sell
- Full video on Facebook and Instagram ads
- Full contacts of the best importation agents, shipping agents and couriers that can deliver to all your customers easily
Plus bonuses
- How to open a PayPal account that can send and receive here from Nigeria
- Full pdf’s detailing all these processes

It might sound unbelievable but you can get all this form me once you contact me on Whatsapp through my signature on Whatsapp

My signature is right below this post

Note this offer is only open for the next 3 days then I’ll close it up, because so many “Gurus” will be on my neck for even writing this post out for free in the first place

All you need to do to get them is just to message me through my signature below this post and take necessary action

This will only be accessible for the next 4 days

See you can choose to remain where you are or take steps now to build your future freedom

Don’t waste time, once you leave here the chance might be gone already and you’ll NEVER GET IT AGAIN

The choice is yours

Message the number in my signature bellow this post
Re: Secret Exposed!!! - Profitable Mini Importation Secrets From Zero Naira To 50k by izunnanwaikwu(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2021
hello
thank you for your post....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Conduct A Competitive Analysis? / Buy Your Golds And Diamond At The Best Rate From At NG Golds / How You Can Drive Hot Customers To Patronize Your Business Without Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.