Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Webflipping Riches 0.123 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Webflipping Riches 0.123 (476 Views)

D-link DWA-123 Wireless N 150 Usb Adapter / Brand New Acer V5 - 123 For Sale With Free HP External DVD Drive At A Give Away / Blackberry Phones ,nokia Eseries,playstation 123,harddrive At Low Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webflipping Riches 0.123 by butved: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
I was  amazed when i received my first online cheque for all my efforts on webflipping, at first it seemed like a dream, but after hitting my head on the wall(kidding), i knew it was real,after all $400 is worth a lot to a student.
      So why am i telling this story, well i want to make you guys an offer.
Here is the deal, i wanna offer the same e books i bought online and used to generate the aforementioned amount for the sum of N2500 only from now till on the 8th of may.
       PAYMENT DETAILS
NAME: JEFFREY AKHUETIE
ACCNO:   4212603867
BANK:  ZENITH BANK
    After payment,send your name,state, email and address to GIVER4REAL@yahoo.com with subject 'webcash"and the ebooks will be delivered to your email within 24 hrs.

(1) (Reply)

Free, Affordable And Accessible Web Hosting Plans For Nigerians. Php, Asp.net / Cheap Laptop / Modern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.