Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married (3203 Views)

Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married by TheWritersPen: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
You shouldn't mix work with love, and you should never date your coworkers, right? Well, seemingly this rule does not apply to Nollywood power couples who fell in love on movie sets. As most of the actors who acted as couples on the screen, sometimes make it real off the screen.

It is not really known if these stars fell in love at first sight or whether they eventually fell in love with each other while working together. All we know is that some of the most exemplary couples of all time met on movie sets.

Take a look at a list of such Nollywood couples who converted their reel life relationships to real life. It’s absolutely adorable.

Read More: http:///s63a9b88e210411en_ng?link=1

Re: 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married by NVSBL: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
If you really care about this your post, want interaction, and want clicks to your site, post the list/content here and refer to your site as a source &/or link for more related content. I'm not clicking that link, and I'm sure few will.

Organic backlinking is better than this old un-working trick you're doing

#2Cents
Re: 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2021
NVSBL:
If you really care about this your post, want interaction, and want clicks to your site, post the list/content here and refer to your site vas a source &/or link for more related content. I'm not clicking that link, and I'm sure few will.

Organic backlinking is better than this old un-working trick you're doing

#2Cents
I Ejike the son of Akpamu lay a curse on anybody that clicks that link. I have spoken! And the gods have spoken!!
Re: 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married by zolajpower: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Ojukwu the father of ikemefuna has placed an irreversible curse on anyone that clicks that link . So I no dey try am
Re: 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married by eMJPossibility(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2021
same with me
the girl we acted together in church drama is right beside me
Re: 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2021
All this people with eye link sef......signing out

1 Like

Re: 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married by NVSBL: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
All this people with eye link sef......signing out

As in. Most likely linking to a site with virus and annoying pop up ads. Might not even see an actual story related to the post headline

Spiritual or not. True curse for whoever that clicks the link

(1) (Reply)

Lady Revealed How Embarrassed She Was After Her Vibrator Fell In Public / Hot Meghan Thee Stallion Puts On A Very Busty Display In New Photos(pictures) / Pere Reacts After Maria Was Called Out For Snatching Cubana's Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.