Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos (382 Views)

Female Friend With Benefit Needed / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos / Friends With Benefit Zone,lets Meet Here And Help Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
I am a tall, light skinned physically appealing lady looking for a male friends with benefits. I have a good sense of humor, outgoing, very lovable and intellectually sound.

I do not need financial benefits as I am fully employed and take care of my bills. I need a friend and companion with whom to enjoy good conversations with, go out together and get to be cool without strings attached - whenever we are both free.

He MUST be at least 6ft tall, have a good sense of humour, must be very good at conversations and highly intelligent (this is very important to me). He MUST be employed with a good and decent job, must be chivalrous and have charisma. He MUST be sexually attractive and very active. Physically presentable (very important) and knows the importance of always smelling and looking nice. I am in my mid 20s and expect someone mature and sensible.

Must live on the Island or on the Mainland.

Please those in Ojo down to Badagry or Festac and anything from Ipaja and it's environs should not bother claiming Mainland. Kindly do not send me a mail.

If you're interested, kindly send a mail to "fwblagos@gmail.com"

You should please attach a photo as well because I do not have the time to waste in talking or engaging you in discussions when I do not find you appealing as everyone I believe has a taste. Don't attach a fake photo, we will have video calls and I will definitely turn you down if it seems so. I assure you that your mails, messages and anything that comes out of this will be highly confidential.

I will definitely meet with you after I'm okay or find you interesting.

Please holier than Jesus, do nor judge me or act like a Saint. Do not preach for me as well lol. I know this is nairaland and there are people with all the characteristics listed above.

Thank you in anticipation. grin grin grin grin angry smiley
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dear Physically appealing lady, we must see your pic too.. We cannot deal with a non-existent account looking for simps to fund her broke account.

I wonder who these mgbekes think we are.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
Dear Physically appealing lady, we must see your pic too.. We cannot deal with a non-existent account looking for simps to fund her broke account.

I wonder who these mgbekes think we are.

Don't be dumb! Read the part where I said I do not need your change as I am working and take care of every single one of my bills. I could manage to support you if you are broke!!!
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
adorablefwb:

Don't be dumb! Read the part where I said I do not need your change as I am working and take care of every single one of my bills. I could manage to support you if you are broke!!!
keep quiet there .. Nothing wey you get, no come here dey form nonsense. I can easily get your IP address and expose your silly ass here.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
keep quiet there .. Nothing wey you get, no come here dey form nonsense..

Sorry, no be me do you nau angry
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
adorablefwb:

Sorry, no be me do you nau angry
as you lazy like this na dick you dey find.. As ashewo wey you be. All these useless girls wey feel say na pussy be their office. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Now this is how to catch trolls, they open an account same day and go about creating same threads in all sections on nairaland. I pity any simp that will fall for this cheap scammer.

https://www.nairaland.com/6502039/male-friends-benefit-needed-lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/6502022/male-friends-benefit-needed-lagos
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Rocktation(f): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2021

(1)

Gay Herpes Dating - LGBTQ - PRIDE LOVE / Do Not Marry And Starts Regretting It.investigate Him Or Her Spiritually / Ashawo Joint Around Oqwashi Uku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.