Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION (27173 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Akuruoulo(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
But they didn't force u to watch nah. U can do other things while the watch their favourite
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by saphiere(f): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Zee world is for shallow and dumb people, mostly some girls.

I would rather watch goat have sex, than watch that boring and absurd show.
Same way football is for jobless and useless people.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
This Zarah's nikkai no dey finish? grin grin
The only time I'm forced to watch zee world is when I visit home. Ewww.. I don't even watch just go to my room.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Casper21: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Low IQ Zee world watcher spotted.

I don't watch watch zee world. I only reacted to your comment because of your ignorance and stereotype
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Z cinema in startimes is actually better cause it doesn't shove romance down your throat instead it shows horror action comedy......signing out
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2021
meobizy:
I see Nigerian men equally brainwashed when it comes to the Premiere League. Tit for tat.

Premier League is weekly my fiend!!!
Zee World is bad
It saps your productivity
Blurs your visibility
Puts you in a world of fantasy
Takes you away from reality
Leads you to calamity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Alexaonfleek: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Please Nairalanders what will I do, though am not against watching any channels on gotv,DStv...but this so called zee world, I hate it with passion...their movies are not interested to me ..but most my cousins, neighbors, friends, especially females ones .. do disturb me from watching news and other programs, when it is 6:00pm ...they will assemble theirselves ready to watch it till 10: pm... But this so annoying, addiction.. including my mum...
I don't blame them because am at their place due to covid-19 stay at home ...work at home...

If not for my dad I'll health...I would be at my house ...

But here am home...

Please share your experience...
It really paining, who those sponsoring it self? ... They will say it is sweet...what sweet in it..I know if a woman who do leave her business to watch telemundo, till 10:pm ...if you are talking to her ,she won't have your time, even she is lazy to do business, if money did not complete she will be beating the sales young girl..and Bec she the owner is carried away...I wish am her husband ,I would have deal with her...if I have a girlfriend and she is a telemundo, zee world addict ..I will drive her away..
I hate sports channels with passion but you don't see me wailing about it

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by saphiere(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
handsomeyitayo:
Please Nairalanders what will I do, though am not against watching any channels on gotv,DStv...but this so called zee world, I hate it with passion...their movies are not interested to me ..but most my cousins, neighbors, friends, especially females ones .. do disturb me from watching news and other programs, when it is 6:00pm ...they will assemble theirselves ready to watch it till 10: pm... But this so annoying, addiction.. including my mum...
I don't blame them because am at their place due to covid-19 stay at home ...work at home...

But here am home...

It really paining, who those sponsoring it self? ... They will say it is sweet...what sweet in it..I know if a woman who do leave her business to watch telemundo, till 10:pm ...if you are talking to her ,she won't have your time, even she is lazy to do business, if money did not complete she will be beating the sales young girl..and Bec she the owner is carried away...I wish am her husband ,I would have deal with her...if I have a girlfriend and she is a telemundo, zee world addict ..I will drive her away..
[/s]
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Akuruoulo(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

I don't like stress grin I for advice op to disconnect the decoder totally but that will be cruel......signing out
THE BOY IS GOOD
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by saphiere(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I hate sports channels with passion but you don't see me wailing about it
Don't mind them
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
Same way football is for jobless and useless people.
.babe rest there is no way you can justify nonsense......signing out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2021
It reduces ones IQ to zero, empty content and zero storyline. I also hate it with passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by dhmiee: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2021
My brother no be only you hate that slow motion channel. The rubbish wey Dem dey do Don dey affect my wife self, my wife like zee world soteey she no go allow me watch any other thing than that her zee world na last week I go buy my own T.v come divide sitting room she go dey watch zee world me self go dey play my play station 5 gege.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Should I digress anyway wrestling is a another story on its own......signing out
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by SeriouslySense(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2021
this is not an issue, they may get tired of watching zee world, i don't like or hate zee world, and i don't want to watch it, but others like it, i am not irritated because they do, i also don't like football, and i am not irritated by others who spend their time watching it, lets learn to have tolerance and understanding, because they watch what you consider shallow, does not make them shallow.

There is no need to insult anyone, or think they are less intelligent.

For example i notice before my sisters love Zee world, but nowadays, they dont watch it so much, i guess they have outgrown it or no longer need it as before/ cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Isobug:

Don't say it outside else you will get the beating of your life

grin

No tell am...
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by AfroKnight: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2021
meobizy:
I see Nigerian men equally brainwashed when it comes to the Premiere League. Tit for tat.

What are you comparing?

Wee you kip kwayet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Axelfeldmann(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2021
Some females who watch these shows are very dumb and they don't know what's happening around them or in the world. They cannot engage in informed conversations that borders around sports, current affairs, politics, history, science or documentaries. Na only zee world, bone straight hair and relationship gossip them sabi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
No offense but ZeeWorld sucks and whoever watch that stupid channel,actually loose a couple of grey brain matters at a time..
I've grown from tuning out whenever it's on TV to leaving the room entirely,just so I can have my sanity intact.

21-gun salute for this.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by seyz91(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2021
i hate it more than you do

despite the fact i hate any naija channels, i would prefer NTA to that stupid bollywood shits, i hate every channels owned by india
handsomeyitayo:

But here am home...

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2021
PenuelFarms:
But you are equally addicted to news and football.

Both are abnormal.
Exactly
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by IAMPEDRO: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

But here am home...

I have never watched any episode because I don't like, Does that mean others will also don't like it? NO! But don't let it (Zeeworld) gets into your head or addicted to it. I can't fully criticize movies, if only you know how tough it is to make one.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2021
FirstCounsel:
I personally consider ZEEWORLD to be the most useless and infantile channel ever.

Once I get in any where even if it's for the first time and see "people"watching it, I quickly form and impression of them as dimwits. And going forward, I take them as very unserious persons. Even in my own house.

Words on marble.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2021
FirstCounsel:
I personally consider ZEEWORLD to be the most useless and infantile channel ever.

Once I get in any where even if it's for the first time and see "people"watching it, I quickly form and impression of them as dimwits. And going forward, I take them as very unserious persons. Even in my own house.

Words on marble...

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by seyz91(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2021
haha walahi you said it all

i hate those unneccesary sound effect

i can't just imagine myself tuning to any bollywoof station but when pussy come around its what they like to watch so i just free them to enjoy their TV so far it's not gonna affect my own DiGGING
kingxsamz:
Bro I feel your pain. grin
The dramatic sound effects, unnecessary zooming and random breeze blowing their hair makes it more annoying.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by GeneralPula: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
My annoyance na be say you make mention of our comedy legends. pls don't try it next time.

My post isn’t to discredit our comedy legend bro..

I’m simply saying its better to watch comedies than see world movies..

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Axelfeldmann(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Some females that watch those stuffs are so dumb that they cannot engage in conversations that borders around sports, current affairs, politics, science, history or natural documentaries. What only interests some of them is zee world, bone straight hair or relationship gossip.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Casper21:

I don't watch watch zee world. I only reacted to your comment because of your ignorance and stereotype
What you find entertaining says a lot about your IQ. It's not a stereotype it's a fact. Just like how a baby finds squeaky toys and funny faces amusing because their brains haven't fully developed to consume more complex forms of entertainment, so do low IQ adults find the kind of primitive shows I see on those two channels amusing because they cant understand the more complex movies and sitcoms with complicated plots and witty jokes that only a person of significant intelligence will get. Make that my same house girl watch a movie like 'Inception' or 'The Matrix' and she will be completely lost.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol

All I see here are intolerant motherfuckers acting like intellectuals. If this was not the same nairaland filled with pseudo intellectual humans I would have thought I was in lala land or something.

See their rotten mouth like I hate zee world.People choose what makes their digital reality,it's not in your place to criticize them for it.One cow even said zee world is for dumb people and if you check his mother might just be addicted to it, meaning he is the son of a dundee. lol.

I used to have a friend that liked horror movies,I found it strange but to show utter disdain like some dimwits are doing here is just extremely stupid I must say.

Because zee world has a female dominated fan base e don turn topic of discussion to rant ontop where as I have never seen ladies open threads on tv channels to rant. Is there anything you boys on this forum will not wail about ?geez!

Calm down.

We are not trying to be 'intellectuals' here, madam.

We are here to do the right thing; which is to call a spade a spade and not a cutlass.

We are here to call trash out for what it is.

Zeeworld is _______ fill in the blank spaces. {50 marks Waec 1900} smiley

And, please, do not turn this into a gender war. This barefaced propaganda will not take off.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Akuruoulo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Baawahala:

Premier League is weekly my fiend!!! Zee World is bad It saps your productivity Blurs your visibility Puts you in a world of fantasy Takes you away from reality Leads you to calamity.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by IAMPEDRO: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:
OP, I agree with you.

Zeeworld and such other Bolly-burp-trash were perfectly made and packaged for the feeble-minded and love-sick sissies.

If you are right here and you are hopelessly addicted to 'Zeeworld', then use that door- see the shrink immediately.

#End_Zeeworld_Now
#Zeeworld_Is_Trash

Bros, calm down oh.. how many movies you don make?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Disgraceful Attitudes BBNaija Fans Normally Exhibit By Tosyne2much / 10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / Arin: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.