Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Should You Have Your Own VTU Portal? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Should You Have Your Own VTU Portal? (149 Views)

Who Is Your Vendor And Are You Earning From Your Own Vtu Consumption? / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Have Your Own VTU Portal? by oldsol(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why should you have your own VTU portal?

With your own VTU portal, you can readily recharge your own phone and do data subscription and get paid when you do so.

With your own VTU portal, you can also do your TV subscription (DSTV, GoTV, and Startimes) and also pay your PHCN bills and get paid everytime you do so.

With your own VTU portal, you can get paid whenever people around you buy airtime and data as well as when they do TV and PHCN subscription.

With your own VTU portal, you can also become a VTU vendor yourself. You can sell airtime and data to people around you and as you do so, you get paid.

With your own VTU portal, you turn your phone into and income generating tool. Rather than just buying airtime and data and not 'wasting' time online on activities that suck money out of your pocket, with your own VTU portal, you can be having money pumped into your account per second per minute, every day

If you're interested in owning a VTU portal , kindly see my signature for my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Freelancers I Need Advice!!!!! / Job Vacancies In Ebonyi State / Subject Tutors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.